New Matt Sorum 2018 Interview on LA News Show

17 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He is..57. I've seen a lot worse guys my age (early 20s). I dare to say he looks really good for almost hitting 60, pretty much everyone in GNR does which is kind of ironic

this is true - except for axl who took a bit of a nose dive come 2011 he still looked very good 2009-2010 and now although a tad better still looks like he could benefit from sweating it all out in the steam room 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

this is true - except for axl who took a bit of a pitfall come 2011 he still looked very good 2009-2010 and now although a tad better still looks like he could benefit from sweating out in the steam room 

We should just be thankful the handlebar hasn't reappeared yet, it could be any day

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He is..57. I've seen a lot worse guys my age (early 20s). I dare to say he looks really good for almost hitting 60, pretty much everyone in GNR does which is kind of ironic

Also nothing GNR related in the interview for anyone curious.

57? Fuck. I wasn't aware he was that age. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Also nothing GNR related in the interview for anyone curious.

It's the fact that his hairline is noticeably further forward than it has been in recent years.

Appears to have stuck something on for appearing on the TV.

Arlette sort of added the final piece of the puzzle about why Sorum was out. Axl hates him but apparently Duff and especially Slash fell out with him in VR. I don't think those guys fought for him as hard as he would have liked when the reunion was announced. He probably was shocked that they decided to do it without any involvement from him. Hence, the awkward deer in headlights look whenever the reunion is brought up in his interviews.

• Like 1