Can we live in a world were both Izzy and Richard get the respect they deserve?

Until they release any new material... I dont think so and even if they do and it features Richard's material and it sounds good, he'll still be bashed because he is not Izzy or wasnt there in the 80s/90s. 

I dont think he'll ever be respected by the die hards lol.

59 minutes ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

No.

Izzy = GNR

Fortus = NOT GNR

End of discussion.

I could use the "but who is in the band right now and has been for more time than Izzy" argument but again, until they release a new record everything is pointless.

5 minutes ago, default_ said:

I could use the "but who is in the band right now and has been for more time than Izzy" argument but again, until they release a new record everything is pointless.

Brian Johnson was in AC/DC for over three decades, but many fans still consider Bon as their favourite singer

"Can we live in a world were both Izzy and Richard get the respect they deserve?"

-Unfortunately, not over here...To show their devotion (or their loyalty) to a particular idol, some people feel the need to attack and disrespect someone else..I don´t know maybe it´s just because they think that is the only way to validate their point of view..Yeah I know, that´s stupid but... "Do you know where you are?".:P

3 minutes ago, Derick said:

"Can we live in a world were both Izzy and Richard get the respect they deserve?"

-Unfortunately, not over here...To show their devotion (or their loyalty) to a particular idol, some people feel the need to attack and disrespect someone else..I don´t know maybe it´s just because they think that is the only way to validate their point of view..Yeah I know, that´s stupid but... "Do you know where you are?".:P

You're online motherfucker and you're gonna get slammed....j/k :P

id like to see kimmel put past and present members of guns on the nasty twitty bit he has the guests read about themselves.  That is some funny shit.

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

Brian Johnson was in AC/DC for over three decades, but many fans still consider Bon as their favourite singer

axl is by far the best singer that has graced the acdc stage 

29 minutes ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

Richard can play guitar like a genius. Izzy can’t even play like an amateurish.

End of story.

who cares - would rather see a dude that can play the songs he wrote instead of a dude noodling in the mirror 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

No.

Izzy = GNR

Fortus = NOT GNR

End of discussion.

Posts like these are the reason why we can't.  All in all it comes down to if a person is mature enough to handle respect for members of different lineups at the same time.  Some are - some aren't

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

We couldn't even live on a world where both Axl and Slash had the respect they deserve until the pair reunited: fans were locked in this Axl v Slash war until 2016. Well, for 'world' read 'nerds on Guns N' Roses social media' but the argument still applies. 

I think that the conflict has shifted from Axl vs. Slash to Izzy vs. Richard, at least among the die hards