Rumor of a new album???

5 hours ago, Dean said:

I definitely agree with you on some elements of that, but I could definitely believe that there was also hidden agenda's from the label trying to force Axl into getting back together with Slash by way of multiple managers trying to manipulate Axl into doing so. We've seen MSL's alleged leaks which list one of the documents being Beta emailing Iovine (I think) on how to trick Axl and also Merck allegedly cutting Finck from the payroll and telling Axl that Bucket had quit, when in reality he hadn't. These guys probably would have gotten a big pay off had they succeeded in doing so in the 2000's. I would honestly love to think that Axl was highly motivated around the initial CD sessions around '98/'99 to actually put out a vast amount of material, but somewhere down the line things turned sour and resulted him in saying that 2008, the year of the release, was the worst year of his life.  

If motivation was the issue, then I'm certain that with Duff and Slash back in the fold it'll help Axl get back to his creative best.

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah but isn't he the same guy that said that Dave Kurshner and Izzy would both be involved with NITL? Can that guy really be trusted?

Izzy was at least in talks to be involved and Kushner definitely teased the idea that he may have involvement too. I don't know what kind of connections Mitch has, but he has managed to get some good interviews with people so I assume he has some connections within the industry that may have said something to him. It's also quite likely that he has no info and just assumes like the rest of us that the next logical step is a new record.

Mitch has recently posted on Facebook something in the lines of "Its time for a new GNR album, hu?" On a post about Estranged.

I think he is just wishing it as the rest of us and dont really know anything.

Edited by default_

48 minutes ago, default_ said:

Mitch has recently posted on Facebook something in the lines of "Its time for a new GNR album, hu?" On a post about Estranged.

I think he is just wishing it as the rest of us and dont really know anything.

He knows exactly what you do at this point

12 hours ago, Derick said:

All this talk about radio just confirms how big this band is. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to make this NITLT one of the most successful tours in history. No songs playing on the radios,no videos, no new album to promote, no press and without the label's magic wand..and still they are able to make thousands of people leave their homes, pay a good money for a ticket to go see them. So if you want a good example of what is a "permanent A list rock group" just take a look to GNR.:headbang:

Indeed@Derick as you said,this show GNR to remain in collective conscience.

• Like 1