"Dirty Bomb"
"Mystery in Exile"
"I Celebrate"
"Understanding"
"Crestfallen"
"Forgotten Cases"
"Reparations"
"Rock ‘N Roll Ain’t Easy"

There´s a bonus track too: "Splendid Isolation". 

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Derick said:

I don’t know about physical CD but the full album(online streaming service) is supposed to be released on February 16th.

I still hope for a physical CD. Do we know who contribute on the album? Richard, Frank....?

1 hour ago, GNR78 said:

I still hope for a physical CD. Do we know who contribute on the album? Richard, Frank....?

I asked the label and they gave me this info.  I posted it in the other thread about the album 

"I emailed the record label to ask and this is all the relevant info from their response:

Dizzy is the lead vocalist on This Don’t Look Like Vegas, yes.  (And the whole album).  

Some info on the track:

Written by Dizzy Reed, Ricky Warwick (Thin Lizzy, The Almighty, Black Star Riders) and Del James, This Don’t Look Like Vegas, features Warwick and Mayuko Okai on guitar, with fellow Gunner, Richard Fortus (Guns N’ Roses, Psychedelic Furs, Thin Lizzy), bringing the guitar solo.  Mike Dupke’s (W.A.S.P.) on drums, Mike Duda (W.A.S.P.) on bass, Reed on lead vocals, piano, shaker and tambourine, with backing vocals from Nadja Reed, Chela Johnson and Del James."

On 21/01/2018 at 9:38 AM, axl666 said:

Sorry if already posted, here are the song titles:

"This Don’t Look Like Vegas"
"Mother Theresa"
"Cheers to R Oblivion"
"Fragile Water"
"Dirty Bomb"
"Mystery in Exile"
"I Celebrate"
"Understanding"
"Crestfallen"
"Forgotten Cases"
"Reparations"
"Rock ‘N Roll Ain’t Easy"

rumour has it that last track original title was "Rock ‘N Roll Ain’t Easy unless you accept your fate as a yes man -- hey, a (yes) man has got to know its limitations!" 

others (vicious people!) claim that the actual title was "Rock ‘N Roll Ain’t Easy unless you ride on somebody's else back!"

i dont believe any of that crap but there is this guy from Axl Camp #3 (sector B or C, cant remember now) who told me that the actual original title was "Rock ‘N Roll Ain’t Easy unless your name is Axl Rose PS.: thanks Axl for the killer melodies and for all the support Love you Forever Dizzy!"

I truly despise the people who create these pathetic rumours!

:rofl-lol:

I was at my local record shop today and had him look this one up (he gets most new releases and can special order anything). According to his system the only way he can get it for me is Import from the UK for about $24. As of right now it doesn’t  look like there is US distribution of a physical CD (which is what I always prefer). 

1 hour ago, hellobeatle said:

It’s called Crestfallen on the album.  The demo (Fracas) was better IMO.  I have a mp3 of it.  I’ll try to upload it if I get a chance.

Thanks! Wow, can't believe it took until 2018 for this to get an official release... Listening to it, I do remember Fracas sounding better than this, but most of the vocals sound the same as they were back in the demo (just like Chinese Democracy :P ).

On 2/23/2018 at 12:37 AM, Amir said:

Thanks! Wow, can't believe it took until 2018 for this to get an official release... Listening to it, I do remember Fracas sounding better than this, but most of the vocals sound the same as they were back in the demo (just like Chinese Democracy :P ).

No, it's completely re-recorded, vocals included.  Fracas was much more "industrial" whereas the released version is rock.  If you know an easy site I can quickly upload it to without having to register or any other B.S., I'll do it when I get a chance.

• Thanks 1