Tea & Coffee

Sosso

13 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Could you make the short story long? 

I'll make the long story short but longer than that lol

Someone I know did something, said person was heckled, I made a spitting gesture at the ground, I got charged, badda boom badda bing!

8 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I've been drinking a lot of Red Bull. I need to cut it out. Too expensive. 

I hear Red Bull is illegal in Australia. That's bullshit. You would think a country founded by criminals would be more hip.

I know this chick who drinks Monster drinks and gets all crazy eyed like she is going to kill someone. And she kinda shows her teeth like an angry dog. Its terrifying. Steered me off it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soon said:

I know this chick who drinks Monster drinks and gets all crazy eyed like she is going to kill someone. And she kinda shows her teeth like an angry dog. Its terrifying. Steered me off it.

That's not the fault of her caffeine consumption, but the failed attempt of using a toothbrush. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Sosso said:

That's not the fault of her caffeine consumption, but the failed attempt of using a toothbrush. 

:lol:

Seriously, once we were on a road trip and she got into the Monster Drinks and I just fled her. She was driving, we pulled into a truck stop in the middle of no where at night and before the car stopped moving I bailed and just ran away into the darkness. She fucking chased me!!!!!!! And she was, like, roaring! :lol: 

Edited by soon

18 hours ago, soon said:

:lol:

Seriously, once we were on a road trip and she got into the Monster Drinks and I just fled her. She was driving, we pulled into a truck stop in the middle of no where at night and before the car stopped moving I bailed and just ran away into the darkness. She fucking chased me!!!!!!! And she was, like, roaring! :lol: 

Was the Benny Hill music playing? :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What, this really happened?  I thought you were joking :lol:  what you running from a bird for? :lol:

It happened. The attack of the 50 foot women. :lol: I ended up hanging out with some truckers while she came down.

She was getting so aggressive on the highway that I thought she'd crash - even by intentionally ramming into someone. She goes mad on those Monster drinks. And my trying to reason with her also made me a potential target. You'd have to see the look in her eyes to understand, but Monster is a suitable name for the drink. 

I did not expect her to give chase... that was something :lol:

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...