cooker

Things that you admire about Axl (Not musically related)

He is very resilient and dedicated to the pursuit of his own vision.

He is also someone who seems to be able to take legal pressure in his stride that an ordinary person would find difficult.

• Like 3

His ability to grow old with elegance instead of jumping on the plastic surgery bandwagon like some Hollywood chump.

• Like 1

I admire how he used his RS cover feature to spread awareness about child abuse and assault. This required him to open up about a vulnerable subject, when he could've just used the feature to build on his untouchable rock star mythology.

• Like 1

He manages to stay elusive enough where he remains a big deal in terms of rock vocalists having celebrity status, compared to people like Bret Michaels, Sammy Hagar, Sebastian Bach & Vince Neil who nobody really cares about if they show up somewhere.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

That he lives in the same house for the last 25 years and his kitchen looks normal...I like that...I don't know why

Yeah, that's a good one. He's very normal when you compare him to celebrities. 

Just the way he carries himself. He does what he wants, dresses how he wants, says what he wants and he doesn't give a shit about any of it. I really relate to that for some reason

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Just the way he carries himself. He does what he wants, dresses how he wants, says what he wants and he doesn't give a shit about any of it. I really relate to that for some reason

That's pretty much it. He's just a very interesting person. He"s Axl. 

He doesnt give a fuck. I both admire and hate that

• Like 1

You gotta respect a man like Axl Rose.

One of few truly independent but popular to a certain level people today.

• Like 1

I like that he speaks his mind about his disdain for Trump and the Republican government, without caring if that potentially alienates some of his followers.. 

Of course he was always outspoken, but now his opinions are more well formed when it comes to politics and he doesn't hold back.

none of the others are very vocal about U.S. politics as far as I know. Duff might have said some stuff in his columns, I'm not sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

His ability to grow old with elegance instead of jumping on the plastic surgery bandwagon like some Hollywood chump.

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

lol

Axl2002.jpg

"Plastic surgery? Who me? Not a chance"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Be interesting to hear what he thinks about  good ‘ol Axl from the 90s. I wonder if he thinks “wow....I really was a dick back then”