GN'R In The Ring (YouTube Video)

12 minutes ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

Unfortunately he puts more effort into his wardrobe than his singing nowadays ...

2 years of solid touring and AC/DC would like to speak with you...

Axl is a great frontman. His wardrobe is important to certain facets of his showmanship, and it's not like his singing is shit.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 2

The black candles always stood out to me, so knowing Axl was into spiritualism, mediums and such I looked it up. Found two differing angles on any supposed meanings:

"Black candles are said to have different meanings, depending on the user’s belief. According to some sources, black candles are multi-purpose in performing Satanic rituals. Black candles are used to incite destruction of enemies and even discord or confuse them. Moreover, black candles are used for negative binding forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, and also for protection. The uses of the black candles in dark magic are not limited. The black candle can still be used to either reverse or break up negative thought forms. The candle conceals, absorbs, creates confusion, chaos, helps to obtain knowledge and introduces new begins. Black is said to be a powerful color in astrology and magic, and a candle of such color influences self-control, patience, and endurance, as also the money you earn. Spells using black candles require the root chakra to work."

https://pandagossips.com/posts/1388

In the past I have heard many people relate black candles to evil or dark magic. This is not at all true. Anything can be used for both a positive or negative result. Black is actually a good color of candle to burn to help get rid of negative energy or for a banishing.

http://spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.ca/2009/07/magical-powers-of-candles-prayers.html

On 24-1-2018 at 12:00 PM, Live Like a Suicide said:

2 years of solid touring and AC/DC would like to speak with you...

Axl is a great frontman. His wardrobe is important to certain facets of his showmanship, and it's not like his singing is shit.

He toured for 2 and a half years on the UYI tour, and sang better at the end than at the start...

I have no problem with his wardrobe.  In fact, he can perform naked for all I care.  If only he'd stop singing like shit ...