What is the best GNR opening song?

What is the best GNR opening song?  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wanted to see what the general opinion on this is. My picks are Nightrain, Perfect Crime, and Chinese Democracy.

EDIT: To find all the songs, I just went in the statistics part of setlist.fm and went through and picked all the opening songs, since Appetite came out, give or take one or two.

Edited by andrew032302
I didn't provide some info.

Nighttrain will always be best but I did enjoy the tease of jungle with the lights down. Thought this was a good way to start the show or an encore. It doesn't add to the show to have a 90 second tease for the 4th song of the night

• Like 2

There are multiple great opening songs like Nightrain, Perfect Crime, CD but nothing beats hearing the opening Riff of Jungle and the opening scream just like Rio 2001 and the WTTJ of RAR 2006, to name some standout examples. Nothing gets your blood more pumping as a show opener than Jungle! The excitement of the croud and all just wow!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

Back in the mid 80s during the smaller club shows

I'm wondering when they opened with Coma?

Ok, thanks! Yeah, that's a good question. If memory serves me correctly, they only played coma like 2-3 times during the UYI-tour and didn't pick it up again until NITL, where every show (so far) has begun with ISE? 

1 minute ago, andrew032302 said:

They opened with it at the first Tokyo Dome show

Oh, cool! 

17 minutes ago, Original said:

I’m ready for a different final song to replace PC.

That...what...no...never! Hopefully! 

If they ever finish with a different song than PC it would only be okay for me if they didn't play PC at all. That would feel weird...Sweet Child would be an okay final song. But only if PC isn't played. That would completely throw me off in the same way that idk if they opened the show with Madagascar