What is the latest pic of Axl?

Disagree.

And lol, of course sometimes you get bad pics which don't do you justice. I always find it funny that some people seem to have never had a bad picture taken of them. I just wonder why Axl would make that face knowing that he'd look like shit in it, as most of us would if we made such a face.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Lio said:

Disagree.

And lol, of course sometimes you get bad pics which don't do you justice. I always find it funny that some people seem to have never had a bad picture taken of them. I just wonder why Axl would make that face knowing that he'd look like shit in it, as most of us would if we made such a face.

Jesus, that ''net'' top! What ever possessed him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Problem with Axl's bloated look is that either he's got some serious booze issues or some hormonal issue (ex thyroid) because at some concerts he had a normal look in his face and at other he just looked overall bloated. And it's been that way since he surfaced back in 2009. Before that in '06/'07 he kept looking basically the same. It's just plain fucking weird!

Of course aging by itself is never an excuse to gain weight or get out of shape - I'm an old fuck already (mid 40's) and look better and am more fit than I've ever been.