What is the latest pic of Axl?

Part of the issue is that Axl just refuses to look remotely interested in photos with fans, which leads him to look like a bloated body that was fished out of the river. Smile Axl you'd look so much more human in pictures. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm actually sitting next door to Graceland as I type this so it's kind of funny but here's what I've always said about Elvis, Axl and any of my other favorite singers:

I couldn't give two shits what they look like. I use Elvis as an example because there's many people who've never even given his later material a listen and they always cite that era as "old fat Elvis" 

Well I'm here to tell ya... Dude was out of shape, but he wasn't old. Far more important than both of those things is this: he had his voice til the end. That was far more important to me than what the dude looked like. 

Same thing with Axl. Dude is human and in his 50s, he's gonna start to look rough! We can, have and will continue to debate "the voice" aspect, but my overall point is that I just can't bring myself to give two shits about what he looks like. 

He looks great for his age in some pics and way worse than his age in others. If I were to offer ANY critique about him in pics, I'd just say that I would like him to not look like standing next to a fan repulses him lol

100% agree Russ. I really don't care how Axl looks. I just think he does himself a disservice when he has that "I don't want to be here" face on in all his photos. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, cooker said:

100% agree Russ. I really don't care how Axl looks. I just think he does himself a disservice when he has that "I don't want to be here" face on in all his photos. 

I think that Axl problem is he not know how to finge , he is very transparent.

53 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm actually sitting next door to Graceland as I type this so it's kind of funny but here's what I've always said about Elvis, Axl and any of my other favorite singers:

I couldn't give two shits what they look like. I use Elvis as an example because there's many people who've never even given his later material a listen and they always cite that era as "old fat Elvis" 

Well I'm here to tell ya... Dude was out of shape, but he wasn't old. Far more important than both of those things is this: he had his voice til the end. That was far more important to me than what the dude looked like. 

Same thing with Axl. Dude is human and in his 50s, he's gonna start to look rough! We can, have and will continue to debate "the voice" aspect, but my overall point is that I just can't bring myself to give two shits about what he looks like. 

He looks great for his age in some pics and way worse than his age in others. If I were to offer ANY critique about him in pics, I'd just say that I would like him to not look like standing next to a fan repulses him lol

See I mostly agree, but this band gives us nothing to talk about on these downtimes lol

17 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Love the guy but agree that he hasn’t aged all that well. Duff, on the other hand ;)

Unfortunately duff sounds abit like ozzy osbourne. He can tell the time lag between his thoughts and what comes out of his mouth.

1 hour ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

I think he would look a lot better if he put out a new album.:lol:

Can imagine how much potential photo shopping there would be for a band photo for an album. The photographer is really going to have their time cut out getting axl to smile.

49 minutes ago, Original said:

I’m suprised we don’t get more pics of him from the pap.   Although mahbe he’s just not that “famous or cool” anymore for the pap to care. 

It's either that or he doesn't leave his house a lot. If I had the money he has, I wouldn't leave my house either

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Elvis had such a great voice. He could nail any genre of music. Music changed so much from the time he started till the day he died. He sang with so much emotion, and every concert film I have seen of him looks as though he always gave it his all and appreciated the musicians and backup singers that was on stage. He was one heck of a entertainer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Original said:

I’m suprised we don’t get more pics of him from the pap.   Although mahbe he’s just not that “famous or cool” anymore for the pap to care. 

He didnt say in some intervew he is not reclusive as people think, and just dont hang out where he knows the paparazzi will be? 

I guess this last pic with the fan is good evidence he really knows where to go around LA and not be bothered. When he was in Europe with AC DC the pap were there, especially in London.

350E385900000578-3631345-image-m-18_1465

AG_117292_007-copy.jpg

And this is Dublin17.

1006619_FLY_1179856_AXL_ROSE_EXC_004_284

Edited by Rickodez

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

100% agree Russ

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Elvis had such a great voice. He could nail any genre of music. Music changed so much from the time he started till the day he died. He sang with so much emotion, and every concert film I have seen of him looks as though he always gave it his all and appreciated the musicians and backup singers that was on stage. He was one heck of a entertainer.

No rasp.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Rickodez said:

He didnt say in some intervew he is not reclusive as people think, and just dont hang out where he knows the paparazzi will be? 

I guess this last pic with the fan is good evidence he really knows where to go around LA and not be bothered. When he was in Europe with AC DC the pap were there, especially in London.

350E385900000578-3631345-image-m-18_1465

AG_117292_007-copy.jpg

And this is Dublin17.

1006619_FLY_1179856_AXL_ROSE_EXC_004_284

Nice pics@Rickodez