What is the latest pic of Axl?

19 minutes ago, carola said:

What makes you so sure of that? Did I miss something? :P

He doesn't really need to, for one. 

2008 was a time when GNR's popularity was waning with every passing month. The album release drummed up a bit of public interest, but it still unfortunately bombed considering the hype. GNR had zero tour dates planned when it came out and we didn't even know who was in the "band" at the time. When they did finally tour they were playing half sold arenas in North America with pretty cost efficient ticket prices. The hardcore fanbase was pretty important to the brand and Axl, Fernando, other band members, and even Beta were on here more. 

Now they are reunited for all intents and purposes and playing near full stadiums and arenas with extremely inflated ticket prices.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

*slowly rolls awake off a soiled rug, beads of sweat and grease collecting residue and crumbs.* "...no new album yet? Better start critiquing the physical appearance of this middle aged man I do not know...I wonder why he looks so miserable and uncomfortable in photos?"

Most are just making passing comments but this is how cringe it is to me when I see the same particular posters who go on and on about it lol.

P.S. Axl is never fucking coming back to the forum. Ever.

Yes. Middle aged man doesn't look like younger self in photos shocker!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2