Sosso

Who will be the bassist for the new album?

Tommy and Ax are still great buddies and the AC/DC catalogue is way more up his alley than GNR ever was, he was big on

the praise for AXL/DC....so can see it happening, for sure! Axl would feel like at home too 

11 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Tommy and Ax are still great buddies and the AC/DC catalogue is way more up his alley than GNR ever was, he was big on

the praise for AXL/DC....so can see it happening, for sure! Axl would feel like at home too 

Tommy is the only other musician from GN'R I would tolerate at a AC/DC stage. I would still prefer Mark Evans though.

It would still be bizarre, but I would certainly take Tommy for AC/DC over Duff. Tommy would be better at blending into to that backline role.

I'm Australian & would like nothing better than to see a fellow Aussie in AC/DC but to be honest, everyone hired since Bon's death has been from the UK except Axl.

My formula for the new Bassist: 

Lead Guitar: Angus - Scotland/Sydney 

Rhythm Guitar - Malcolm & Stevie - Scotland/Sydney

Vocals - Dave Evans - Wales/Townsville, Bon - Scotland/Melbourne/Fremantle, Brian - England, Axl - Indiana/LA  

Bass - Larry Van Kriedt - San Francisco/Sydney, George Young - Scotland/Sydney, Mark Evans - Melbourne, Cliff - England

Drums - Colin Burgess - Sydney, Peter Clack - Melbourne, Tony Currenti - Italy/Sydney, Phil Rudd - Melbourne, Simon Wright - England, Chris Slade - Wales

So we have:

Sydney = 7

Scotland = 5

Melbourne = 4

England = 3

Wales = 2

US = 2

Townsville/Fremantle/Italy = 1

Therefore the bassist will definitely not be from Townsville, Freo or anywhere in Italy. 

This guy SoloDallas posted on his Facebook page that a new bass player was allready hired.

This was more than a year ago.