Chinese Democracy Red Hand CD for sale plus Troubadour Shirt from inside the venue

Evan442

On 2/11/2018 at 5:13 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

I wonder if @troccoli knows roughly how many of these are floating around... he seems like the guy to ask about rare GNR items. :lol:

Yeah, many of us wonder how many of these are out there.  The first one I had ever seen in someone's hands came directly from a band member.  The next one I recall was sold at Amoeba records in LA.  There have been a few sold there over the years it seems.  Most seem to be on eBay now and then.  That's where I bought my 6.

I would conservatively guess that there is at least 50 of these out there.  Whenever I see ones for sale it's hard to know if it's a previously unknown copy or someone selling one they had purchased previously.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, troccoli said:

Yeah, many of us wonder how many of these are out there.  The first one I had ever seen in someone's hands came directly from a band member.  The next one I recall was sold at Amoeba records in LA.  There have been a few sold there over the years it seems.  Most seem to be on eBay now and then.  That's where I bought my 6.

I would conservatively guess that there is at least 50 of these out there.  Whenever I see ones for sale it's hard to know if it's a previously unknown copy or someone selling one they had purchased previously.

Didn't know that record store had sold some. I would've guessed there's between 50-100 'known' copies out there but always wondered if anyone actually knows. I got mine from media guy a few years ago, when the price had dropped a lot and they weren't quite as scarce.

• Like 1