Dizzy Reed Appears on Morning Australian TV Show

6 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

An album launch in Australia?!

Didnt see that coming!

On the contrary I think the album artwork sucks, it’s just a Live Photo!

Enjoyed the interview though!

Notice Dizzy said he’s fitting this in whilst being busy. Busy with what?

Hmmm..

yeah dizzy's album cover is horrible. Was thinking the same thing. 

• Like 1

tv presenter asks why GNR stood the test of time

dizzy reed answers

"HARD WORK... AND DEDICATION... and KEEP A VIEW OF THE BIG PICTURE"

wow...

i always thought it was the songs! and the five guys performances on studio! and live!

FUCK, I WAS WRONG!

thank you so much dizzy for clarifying that matter!

AND KEEP WORKING HARD!

:rofl-lol:

coal-miners-wales-uk-archives.jpg

• Haha 2

What Dizzy says on the interview

"I HAD A BUCH OF IDEAS IN MY HEAD THAT NEEDED TO GET OUT"

What Dizzy doesnt say

I have showed them all to Axl and he said they were very good and he said he loved them but for fucking sake he's been sitting on these for 10, 15, 20 years now and I don't think he is ever gonna do anything with them, not on this lifetime

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I’ll probably give Dizzy’s album a listen or two, but like he says in the interview 90% of music is crap and the other 10% is good, and I’m willing to bet which category his will be part of..

surprised that del james produced the record. I wonder if he asked duff or slash to play on it. Sounds like they are not on the record. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I’ll probably give Dizzy’s album a listen or two, but like he says in the interview 90% of music is crap and the other 10% is good, and I’m willing to bet which category his will be part of..

i am wondering if axl guests on dizzys album or maybe dizzy didnt wanna importunate boss with such a request!

1 minute ago, sidman69 said:

surprised that del james produced the record. I wonder if he asked duff or slash to play on it. Sounds like they are not on the record. 

sounds like axl is not on it as well

• Like 1

That was probably the first time I ever saw his complete face.

I think it was interesting, he seems like a cool guy. But I already knew that when I listened to the GNR Central podcast where you said that a fan met him and he said that he pushed the idea of changing the setlist but Axl doesn't want to.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tucknroll said:

Why do we HATE dizzy? I absolutely do but I don't know why lol. 

not sure about you but i dont waste any minute of my life hating someone i dont even know

but i have to tell you that since this guy made fun of izzy stradlin songwriting ability in an interview i completely lost the little respect that i had for him

7 hours ago, sidman69 said:

he's a yes man. 

oh yes

IMHO certain hardcore Appetite-era fans “hate” Dizzy b/c: (1) he somehow symbolically represents the shift in the band’s style from “gritty” Appetite to “bloated” UYI (even though a fair amount of the piano/keys on UYI are actually Axl)and (2) it was irritating to them that another “Classic-era” member remained in the band during Axl’s Chinese odyssey.

I’ve always found Dizzy fairly benign. The guy was offered the opportunity of a lifetime as a performing musician- and unlike Matt, Gilby, etc, had the good sense to do whatever it took to stay onboard through the years. I suspect most of us would try our best to do the same.

Anyway- looking forward to hopefully hearing Dizwald’s record soon...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1