Jump to content
Len Cnut

New Alan Partridge Series

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Wait, there's a way I can watch those Showtime broadcasts over here in England?!  McLeod, why didn't you tell me this before?!

Nord VPN

Check it out. It's about £80 for a three year subscription. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Nord VPN

Check it out. It's about £80 for a three year subscription. 

so i get this thing and i can watch any and every yank only thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

@lukepowell1988, couldn't we concievably get this and then get DAZN and get all the footy and boxing for 20 nicker a month?

DAZN has footie?

 

Theoretically yes however I have tried doing this to obtain a genuine BEin or NBCSN pass in the past and you need an American address linked to your debit card to sign up it seemed long so I gave up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

DAZN has footie?

 

Theoretically yes however I have tried doing this to obtain a genuine BEin or NBCSN pass in the past and you need an American address linked to your debit card to sign up it seemed long so I gave up 

If I recall correctly I heard Eddie Hearn saying it gives you all the footy.  I hope that weren't just some hallucination of mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Len Cnut said:

If I recall correctly I heard Eddie Hearn saying it gives you all the footy.  I hope that weren't just some hallucination of mine. 

Might give it a go hopefully there sign up process isn't as long winded as the others I have tried 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

so i get this thing and i can watch any and every yank only thing?

You can watch anything in other countries that have a geo-restriction. Just need to be careful that they don't require a subscription also though as you can't use a UK credit card and billing address. I might be able to help you get around that though. ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dazey said:

You can watch anything in other countries that have a geo-restriction. Just need to be careful that they don't require a subscription also though as you can't use a UK credit card and billing address. I might be able to help you get around that though. ;) 

Yeah that has stumped me before Fuck you NBCSN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah that has stumped me before Fuck you NBCSN!

I've got a US credit card registered at an address in Nashville. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I've got a US credit card registered at an address in Nashville. :lol: 

In your name?  How can you do that, you ain't a resident there you dodgy bastard :lol:  I guess baby Evie is technically half a yank by birth but still, that don't account for your big wobbley white arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 4:21 PM, Len Cnut said:

He's got another series!  A second series!  Yes sir, 25 years since KMKWAP he's comin' back as 'the voice of Brexit', basically its gonna be like The One Show hosted by Alan Partridge, this is gonna be the fuckin' bollocks clearly, as is everything Partridge!

Holy shit a Alan Partridge thread on a GNR Forum!! Finally he's made it. 

I missed the first episode but will get it on catch up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Holy shit a Alan Partridge thread on a GNR Forum!! Finally he's made it. 

I missed the first episode but will get it on catch up 

Is that Ian Dury in your pic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Is that Ian Dury in your pic?

Not quite... Think Velvet Revolver fella 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Not quite... Think Velvet Revolver fella 

Shit, its Weiland :lol:  Looks a bit like Ian Dury until you make it bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't get Nord to work with iPlayer. This time made it through the "Do you have a licence?" screen, but the video wouldn't play. No matter, I engaged some pirates and acquired the two episodes. Watched the first last night.

10/10. I am weary to award any item a perfect score, but I'm really struggling to find any fault with the first episode. It started very strong and continued in that manner for the entire episode, not a dull moment IMO. Excited to see the second episode, though tonight is Grand Tour night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"An overwhelming sense of Gary Numan..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×