vloors

Dizzy Reeds Talk Debut LP & Future GNR Plans

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2018/02/16/guns-n’-roses’-dizzy-reed-joins-this-weeks-the-music-podcast/

With his debut solo album, Rock 'n Roll Ain't Easy out today, Dizzy Reed dropped by the studio to appear as this week's special guest on The Music Podcast With Dave & Neil.

Recorded out of Vienna People studios in Sydney, the Guns N' Roses keyboardist touched on why he decided to release his first-ever solo LP after over 30 years as an active musician and his favourite spots in Sydney.

Reed also touched on future GNR plans, the iconic rock band's upcoming European tour and the possibility of new music. 

He will launch the album this Sunday at Frankie's Pizza in Sydney; click on theGuide for more details.

36 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

He said new music hast been discussed and he knows nothing about any album plans. Alluded that he out of the loop on those plans.

god fucking diggity damn it

• Like 3

So can we end all this speculation on a new Guns album now guys? We have a band member saying they haven’t discussed it as long with heavy rumblings of SMKC III. Drop it and enjoy their solo bands.

45 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

So can we end all this speculation on a new Guns album now guys? We have a band member saying they haven’t discussed it as long with heavy rumblings of SMKC III. Drop it and enjoy their solo bands.

If you think Dizzy has no clue then...

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Maybe...but maybe Dizzy denied knowing anything too much? Maybe he’s hiding something! What is to be believed! Probably that there’s nothing..I’ll go with that 

7 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

He said new music has not been discussed and he knows nothing about any album plans. Alluded that he is out of the loop on any plans. He actually said he knows nothing at all about a new album.

He Is ironic

5 hours ago, Order of Nine said:

Smoke screen.

Dizzy knows!!!

That's not the issue. Richard has been saying one thing. Dizzy says the opposite

So...who to believe?

Fortus, who said that they will do something or Dizzy, who said they won't?

As far as I remember Dizzy has been the only one telling us "no." Even Axl himself said he showed them new songs in 2016.

It doesn't mean anything to me. Richard's always saying they're working on new music, Dizzy's always saying he knows nothing and he's always the last to know. He even makes it out as if he's not too sure about when he'll be touring with GNR again :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

I can clear this all up. Richard is now in charge and has informed Axl that there will be no piano ballads.

What if...Paul Tobias is actually in charge since 2001? 

Axl could be his puppet and he's secretly making the decisions from the vault?

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

It doesn't mean anything to me. Richard's always saying they're working on new music, Dizzy's always saying he knows nothing and he's always the last to know. He even makes it out as if he's not too sure about when he'll be touring with GNR again :rolleyes:

And that means we dont get any new music...

6 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

And that means we dont get any new music...

Well, the odds haven't changed. No one expects Dizzy to be the one to announce new music on a podcast promoting his solo album:shrugs:

To me, chances for any new music remain fifty fifty. If you expected no new music before this interview, that probably hasn't changed either.

25 minutes ago, Lio said:

Well, the odds haven't changed. No one expects Dizzy to be the one to announce new music on a podcast promoting his solo album:shrugs:

To me, chances for any new music remain fifty fifty. If you expected no new music before this interview, that probably hasn't changed either.

I agree. Nothing changed. The chance of new music seems bigger with Axl/DC...

3 hours ago, Padme said:

That's not the issue. Richard has been saying one thing. Dizzy says the opposite

Well... What was the last time Richard said anything about that? 2014?

Don't reckon it really changes anything in terms of the chances of a new album. If they are working on new music they're hardly going to want Dizzy to be announcing it on some random podcast.