Dizzy Reeds Talk Debut LP & Future GNR Plans

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2018/02/16/guns-n’-roses’-dizzy-reed-joins-this-weeks-the-music-podcast/

With his debut solo album, Rock 'n Roll Ain't Easy out today, Dizzy Reed dropped by the studio to appear as this week's special guest on The Music Podcast With Dave & Neil.

Recorded out of Vienna People studios in Sydney, the Guns N' Roses keyboardist touched on why he decided to release his first-ever solo LP after over 30 years as an active musician and his favourite spots in Sydney.

Reed also touched on future GNR plans, the iconic rock band's upcoming European tour and the possibility of new music. 

He will launch the album this Sunday at Frankie's Pizza in Sydney; click on theGuide for more details.

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

So can we end all this speculation on a new Guns album now guys? We have a band member saying they haven’t discussed it as long with heavy rumblings of SMKC III. Drop it and enjoy their solo bands.

Maybe...but maybe Dizzy denied knowing anything too much? Maybe he’s hiding something! What is to be believed! Probably that there’s nothing..I’ll go with that 

It doesn't mean anything to me. Richard's always saying they're working on new music, Dizzy's always saying he knows nothing and he's always the last to know. He even makes it out as if he's not too sure about when he'll be touring with GNR again :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

It doesn't mean anything to me. Richard's always saying they're working on new music, Dizzy's always saying he knows nothing and he's always the last to know. He even makes it out as if he's not too sure about when he'll be touring with GNR again :rolleyes:

And that means we dont get any new music...

6 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

And that means we dont get any new music...

Well, the odds haven't changed. No one expects Dizzy to be the one to announce new music on a podcast promoting his solo album:shrugs:

To me, chances for any new music remain fifty fifty. If you expected no new music before this interview, that probably hasn't changed either.

25 minutes ago, Lio said:

Well, the odds haven't changed. No one expects Dizzy to be the one to announce new music on a podcast promoting his solo album:shrugs:

To me, chances for any new music remain fifty fifty. If you expected no new music before this interview, that probably hasn't changed either.

I agree. Nothing changed. The chance of new music seems bigger with Axl/DC...