Dizzy Reeds Talk Debut LP & Future GNR Plans

19 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

He said new music has not been discussed and he knows nothing about any album plans. Alluded that he is out of the loop on any plans. He actually said he knows nothing at all about a new album.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if all of this was 100% true. 

• GNFNR 2

Look at th e risk of sounding g like a conspiracy loon🤣 he does have information, BUT he's not allowed to talk about anything.

It's smart, if he said "I think it's gonna happen in the next year" he may as well give up trying to talk about anything g else in interviews because that's the only question he'd be getting.

No member of GNR will be letting anything major slip in a interview, cards are going to be kept close to their chests.

This changes nothing as far as I'm concerned. Still not expecting or expecting a record... When someone like Duff, Slash or Axl say it is or isn't happening we can talk.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I still believe SMKC and AxlDC is happening, not GNR, atleast for now

Yep, but IMHO thats really stupid.

GNR has the media exposure right now, they are hot and people want to hear new stuff from them.

SMKC and AC/DC both had multiple albums out in the last 18 years, GNR only one. If AC/DC and SMKC is done before GNR this could be the death of Guns N Roses. I often read on these forums that people are done with GNR and if Axl/DC is happening before GNR I'm honestly asking myself "Why should I care about that band when not even the lead singer cares about it?"

Btw I'm sorry my english is kind of bad right now. Idk why lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

Yep, but IMHO thats really stupid.

GNR has the media exposure right now, they are hot and people want to hear new stuff from them.

SMKC and AC/DC both had multiple albums out in the last 18 years, GNR only one. If AC/DC and SMKC is done before GNR this could be the death of Guns N Roses. I often read on these forums that people are done with GNR and if Axl/DC is happening before GNR I'm honestly asking myself "Why should I care about that band when not even the lead singer cares about it?"

Btw I'm sorry my english is kind of bad right now. Idk why lol

A new GNR album will draw attention no matter when it's released. After this tour it's not about money anyway they dont need "media exposure" they made enough for 3 lifetimes so I see why they aren't rushing anything album wise. If Angus wants ACDC to continue then of course Axl is gonna take that chance right away. GNR is already established and would do fine without another album, an album with ACDC however is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

How is that smearing the legacy? An album, even if it had CDII material, would be very well accepted based solely on the fact that Slash and Duff would be playing on it. 

That's a good point, one of the genius things Axl did was put a lid on the leaks, because if the music leaked and people knew Slash and Duff were playing CDII material, there is a faction that would say it was utter crap and bad mouth it to no end.  Those exact same people will talk about how AMAZING the exact same song is if they think it was created by Axl, Slash and Duff. These are the exact same people that maintain CD is bad music because it had the GnR name on it, but would have been good if it was released under a different name.

• Like 1

On 17.2.2018 at 12:34 PM, TheGeneral said:

July 2017 I think.

Really? He used to say it a lot before Slash and Duff rejoined the band suggesting there actually was a chance (Axl had new music, Bumble and Dj was pushing for it, remixes were made), but now....? 

Edited by SoulMonster