The General

I have been following the fan forums since 2005 and have seen a lot of sites that I used to visit go under such as chinesedemocracy.com and recently newgnr.com.

The forums haven't seen a leak since Going Down, Madagascar (2001), and that snippet of the panned remix album that didn't sound that great, besides Silkworms.

The last year or so multiple people have been saying their is a cell phone recording of The General in circulation. This one is real unlike that supposed leak of Atlas Shrugged that was being talked about.

Since it seems like with the recent Dizzy that new music won't be around any time soon, does anyone know what The General song/clip sounds like besides the quotes from Axl and Sebastian and the concert intro?

Did anybody else go to the No Trickery residency in Vegas? I swear to god, they played a new song as an intro before or after the Dexter theme with Axl singing. It was turned down kinda low and the lights were down so the crowd was hooting and hollering so I couldn’t hear it that well. Am I out of my fuckin mind or did anyone else hear that too? I think maybe I’m totally wrong because I’ve never seen anyone else mention it, but I swore that’s what I heard that night.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PublicEnemy said:

I have been following the fan forums since 2005 and have seen a lot of sites that I used to visit go under such as chinesedemocracy.com and recently newgnr.com.

The forums haven't seen a leak since Going Down, Madagascar (2001), and that snippet of the panned remix album that didn't sound that great, besides Silkworms.

The last year or so multiple people have been saying their is a cell phone recording of The General in circulation. This one is real unlike that supposed leak of Atlas Shrugged that was being talked about.

Since it seems like with the recent Dizzy that new music won't be around any time soon, does anyone know what The General song/clip sounds like besides the quotes from Axl and Sebastian and the concert intro?

Really poor attempt at trolling. 

• Haha 1