New Steven Adler Interview!

I know there was a recent interview Steven did on a Minneapolis radio station this week but he did another radio interview as well. Here’s the interview below. He talks about playing some shows in Europe this year 

April 2018 More Recent Interview

Edited by sidman69
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

hes hammered no doubt 

can axl get his head out of his ass now and place sorum in the band full time he did his penance with bringing steven in now its sorum time REAL gnr time with izzy 

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I agree he sounds inebriated. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Amir said:

Sounds like he's talking about playing with Adler's Appetite in Europe, not GNR.

He's going to start to tour with Adler's Appetite beginning with a May 10 show at the Whiskey A GoGo. Classless Act (Slash's son's band) is the opening act. I got my ticket and can't wait. He's not

touring with GnR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would really like to know where and when Steven will be in Europe!!! Found no hints in the internet yet. please keep us updated if anyone has news on this!

I d love to see Steven live. 

He sounds so strange because of the stroke. is it so hard for some people to understand? Some people immediately have to insist he is drunk or on drugs again.. :facepalm:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Natty said:

I would really like to know where and when Steven will be in Europe!!! Found no hints in the internet yet. please keep us updated if anyone has news on this!

I d love to see Steven live. 

He sounds so strange because of the stroke. is it so hard for some people to understand? Some people immediately have to insist he is drunk or on drugs again.. :facepalm:

Yes@Natty you said same i said in a post , but this people seem not realize that  .😕

41 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yes@Natty you said same i said in a post , but this people seem not realize that  .😕

Ignorance is a bitch ;) 

it s good that people like you and me respond to the people who continue writing the whole old "steven is on drugs and cannot be trusted " shit. Anyone can have a stroke. also young people who didnt do any abuse of drugs. 

But some people will not change @Ratam and do not want to accept other explanations than their own ones. 

• Like 1

against the advice of the attorneys - all that fucking bullshit. That part of the business, that part of the band, is such a load of shit - it seems it fucks up so many good things. 

It was a dark day in the annals of Guns N' Roses history when W. Axl Rose started to express an interested in litigation. 

On 2/25/2018 at 11:34 AM, action said:

yeah, why don't we make fun of a man with a stroke induced speech impedement, who speaks over a crackling phone, which is communicated over crappy FM station, then posted on youtube, and point out how weird he sounds

your mother  would sound weird in the same situation.

pay some fucking respect to this member of the appetite 5

Probably first thing in the morning too.. He didn't sound wasted to me.

21 hours ago, RONIN said:

"I took it pretty hard when Stevie was out of the band. It was pretty upsetting, cos I was watching Stevie trying to get himself together after pulling myself together, and it was kinda hard seeing somebody trying when they're not really ready for it. I actually spoke to Steve probably a month ago - against the advice of the attorneys - all that fucking bullshit. That part of the business, that part of the band, is such a load of shit - it seems it fucks up so many good things. But I talked to Stevie, I'd heard he wasn't doing so well, and it was a trip talking to the guy cos I hadn't talked to him for what must've been a year.

He was a good natured guy; I hope he can get it together. He was never malicious, he never tried to fuck people around, he was just happy playing his drums. In some ways he's a little naive, I guess. I just tried to offer a little support, y'know? I just talked to him for a little bit. He was a good drummer. He wasn't virtuoso, a Neil Peart from Rush or something, but he's a fucking damn good rock drummer, he's a good guy, and he was funnier than shit on the road. I was always laughing when I was hanging out with Stevie. " 

Izzy Stradlin'

Kerrang September '92

I wonder what Izzy's feelings for Steven are now (I wonder what Izzy's feelings about anything are now).  I think the most recent thing he's said about him is that Steven lives a "very confused life." It's interesting that during Avocado Gate Izzy tweeted the version of Do You Love Me that he and Steven did together. At least I think he did. Maybe it was a fever dream. Anyway, I think it's possible that Izzy was upset that Steven didn't put up a united front with him when it came to getting their spots back in the line-up (for however many shows).

• Like 1

On 26.02.2018 at 4:10 PM, jekylhyde said:

He does sound drunk. It isn't his speech impediment. Even with that, when he is sober, he sounds sober.

Sadly, it is understandable why the big three offered him only guest spots.

yuup, or just weed, but for sure he is not sober

• Like 1