Izzy walked out on NITL in 2016 after soundcheck

2 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

im gonna take a pretty educated guess that he parties quite a bit with TB/Dell and here and there with Frank/Dizzy/Melissa - yes - the original gnr guys have sober flaws 

How exactly is that an educated guess, what established facts is it based on? 

I honestly don't think sobriety is considered a flaw in comparison to previous conditions. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RazorGunner said:

How exactly is that an educated guess, what established facts is it based on? 

I honestly don't think sobriety is considered a flaw in comparison to previous conditions. 

simply put party people party with party people - anyways, it shouldn't be that much of sidetrack issue but people should imagine & consider the dynamic from Axl's point of view : it's not like it used to be - axl has changed and the others have changed too 

based on some feedback from underlings during the nu era, axl would party quite a bit with them NU bunch because they all pretty much partied 

again i do think it is an issue that nobody mentions funny enough 

52 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

im gonna take a pretty educated guess that he parties quite a bit with TB/Dell and here and there with Frank/Dizzy/Melissa - yes - the original gnr guys have sober flaws 

Let's put it this way: just because it's not on the Internet, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i think the biggest reason why the AFD5 wont reunite that nobody has ever really mentioned is that Axl is the only one that isn't sober or with a GF/wife and this probably freaks the shit out of him

I'm convinced he's married to Beta. No joking. You know he probably has mommy issues

Edited by Tucknroll
Just because
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

simply put party people party with party people - anyways, it shouldn't be that much of sidetrack issue but people should imagine & consider the dynamic from Axl's point of view : it's not like it used to be - axl has changed and the others have changed too 

based on some feedback from underlings during the nu era, axl would party quite a bit with them NU bunch because they all pretty much partied 

again i do think it is an issue that nobody mentions funny enough 

He's Axl Rose. He's not going to have a problem finding people to party with. He doesn't have a problem with Duff and Slash being on tour sober, I doubt it would bother him if Izzy was, and I doubt he'd want to party with Adler in the first place.

4 hours ago, RazorGunner said:

Lot of assumption, speculation and outright fan fiction there with no real facts, figures or verifiable information to validate it. 

Like @ramsey said..not sure what you expected haha GNR is the least active most active band ever. Not sure how a gnr forum even does that well, the speculation keeps this place running. 

We haven’t been given facts for years. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RazorGunner said:

Lot of assumption, speculation and outright fan fiction there with no real facts, figures or verifiable information to validate it. 

It just amused me at the number of people here who do in depth character analysis of all the GNR members - and they are all different lol.  None of us know anything regarding the true behind the scenes stuff, much less the motivations of the people behind those behind the scenes moments. 

I mean I get it, we do not have the facts so speculation is all we have.  But there is a difference between going "what if ____ is what is happening" and bashing Axl and Izzy on the basis of whatever.  The arguments in this thread even are just to me super mega silly

• Like 4

His cover of Stuck in the Middle popped up on my YouTube recommendations today. It always seemed like a dig, as did everything he posted on social media at that time, but it was from March 2016 so he must have given it another go after feeling that way if the story is true.

Edited by Stress Fracture

if you were standing there taking pics with strippers in front of your mom while youre late for your bus, train, plane... with your mom standing next to you, i doubt  shed be very happy either... and you probably wouldnt be that ecstatic (depending how fucked up your family is)

i highly doubt hes fuckin beta or ever has... hes reffered to her as a mother figure over and over... and yeah, axl might be fucked up, but not fucked up enough to fuck his "mom"

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Idk if anyone has mentioned this yet or not. 

But isn't it likely that Izzy had something worked out with his monetary value before going to a rehearsal?

Sorry if it's been brought up before.

yeah i think the story is bs and we'll probably never get the real story but i think maybe he turned down the shit offer after the first soundcheck which he wasnt involved in... if anything whatever he was offered was probably something like what steven was offered where he only got to play a few songs, which i woulda turned down too if i wrote half the shit i wasnt able to play... either that or maybe they reached out to izzy with a shit offer after steve hurt his back cuz they didnt just want it to be the three of them