Our Interview with Dizzy Reed

4 hours ago, tremolo said:

Funny thing is that it is very likely only fans think and feel this way, while those actually involved in the whole situation are over it and getting along well.

They seem to have moved on, maybe it is time for some fans to do the same.

Well. Are they? I don't see Slash or Duff wishing a happy birthday to Ditzy on IG.

On 3/4/2018 at 1:40 AM, Oldest Goat said:

You dah man @sidman69 don't feel bad about not asking deeper questions this time. It's a good call and hopefully this leads to guests like Axl.

I haven't really been keeping track of the forum outside of the Religion/Spirituality thread lmfao...can you tell me what Axl quoted from you?

i put up a video about the song civil war the day of the buffalo show (morning of the show). I talked about how Dizzy didn't know how to tune a piano half a step down. Then during band introductions the same day Axl brought up that Dizzy didn't know how to tune a piano half a step down. Just found it a huge coincidence. Thought he may have seen my video since he never introduced Dizzy like that during the whole tour. 

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

I think you're probably right. It's funny to think Axl is out there somewhere watching your videos or maybe cruising the forum.

yeah it's a weird world. I met Fernando in LA and Frank in edmonton and wasn't sure whether they would know of my channel or not know who the hell I was. It was the later, but it was cool when we went to LA, me and Geoff got recognized by a few people and took some photos with fans. 

5 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

yeah it's a weird world. I met Fernando in LA and Frank in edmonton and wasn't sure whether they would know of my channel or not know who the hell I was. It was the later, but it was cool when we went to LA, me and Geoff got recognized by a few people and took some photos with fans. 

I'm heading to LA soon...where do I have chances to have any encounter with famous people (hopefully Axl hahaha)???

Edited by Alejandro GNR

3 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I'm heading to LA soon...where do I have chances to have any encounter with famous people (hopefully Axl hahaha)???

If you go to Axl's house and play November Rain solo outside of his house you may meet him. My buddy Kevin who lives near LA always seems to run into people who've hung out with Team Brazil or Axl. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I think you're probably right. It's funny to think Axl is out there somewhere watching your videos or maybe cruising the forum.

Most interesting thing I've seen on the forum in forever. Hey Axl if you read this..... We love to hate you.;)

• Haha 1

On 3/4/2018 at 3:31 AM, TheGeneral said:

I think if you ever get Axl on you will never need to worry about anything again. Not only would that make you the biggest GNR channel ever but I don't think he will forget you and that he will give you some great opportunities in the future.

But I think it would be easier to get Elvis Presley on lol

there' s some people who think one day Axl is going to call me out of the blue to do an interview. I laugh at that a lot. I doubt we're even on Team Brazil's radar, let alone Axl's. 

17 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

there' s some people who think one day Axl is going to call me out of the blue to do an interview. I laugh at that a lot. I doubt we're even on Team Brazil's radar, let alone Axl's. 

Well I think they must have at least heard of you. Even if you're not on their radar now, I don't think it's that unlikely.

As I said, getting Axl on is IMHO impossible. But if you should ever get on their radar and/or will speak to Axl/TB I think you will never have to worry again. If he trusts you and knows you're not playing around with him I can imagine that they will give you bigger oppurtunities.

I don't see it being that hard getting Fortus, Duff or Slash on. Of course I don't know the whole process but I can imagine that's a looot easier than Axl.

And even if you will never have any of them on, I'll still be listening to the podcast ;)