2002 CD Tour Shirts

nycgunner

Has anyone purchased any of the 2002 CD tour shirts on eBay?  My original one from the Cleveland show is admiteddly old and far too big for me today.

I bought two shirts recently from eBay vendors and they seem legit - described as “overstock” (which makes sense since the tour was canceled half way through). However, surprised that would exist 15 years later. 

The two shirts I bought (the star shirt and the chow dog shirt) are awesome - brand new and the same Delta tag as my old one that I bought at the show.  Price is cheap too in case anyone is interested (given the recent CD threads)

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F391705879591

I was at that Cleveland show too!

I bought a shirt, but I've never worn it.  It's just hanging for display only.  I actually really like the design, but I don't see it for sale very often.  I just call it the "gas mask" design.  It's not as cool as the 01-01-01 shirt, but I think it's definitely the next best thing, as far as official designs go. I always thought that dragon/dog thing was ugly as hell.

9o0pq9f.jpg

SPuLwDD.jpg

That is a sweet shirt. I don’t think I’ve seen that one before! Wld love to find that one 

Yeah, the dog one is not the best but it has grown on me. In the history of Gn’R, or at least the CD era, this was definitely the most exciting time to me. Maybe 2006 and the leaks. 

The 2002 Cleveland show was just fantastic as I recall. I was only 19 but it was the best thing I had ever seen. Still remember it well!

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2018 at 8:00 AM, estrangedtwat said:

I bought a shirt, but I've never worn it.  It's just hanging for display only.  I actually really like the design, but I don't see it for sale very often.  I just call it the "gas mask" design.  It's not as cool as the 01-01-01 shirt, but I think it's definitely the next best thing, as far as official designs go. I always thought that dragon/dog thing was ugly as hell.

9o0pq9f.jpg

SPuLwDD.jpg

Woah this shirt is super cool, never seen it before! Be nice if the front design was a bit bigger but still, really nice!

• 9 months later...
On 05/04/2018 at 10:37 AM, AxlIsGod. said:

Woah this shirt is super cool, never seen it before! Be nice if the front design was a bit bigger but still, really nice!

This has came up on ebay https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rare-Rare-Wow-Official-Guns-N-Roses-Merchandise-World-Tour-2002-T-Shirt-XL/142961892281?hash=item2149315bb9:g:lVUAAOxyZqhRgzqk

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 3:00 AM, estrangedtwat said:

9o0pq9f.jpg

SPuLwDD.jpg

I actually just sold that shirt on eBay not too long ago. It was one of my favorites as well, and well-worn.

On 1/28/2019 at 12:35 AM, The Real McCoy said:

I actually just sold that shirt on eBay not too long ago. It was one of my favorites as well, and well-worn.

Dang. Sorry I missed it! Usually do a good job monitoring eBay for it. Wish I had more money back in the day and Wld have purchased it at the Cleveland show!