Next GN'R Album Name Rumors?

16 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

I’m searching all over the internet and can’t seem to find the rumored alt name for Chinese Democracy II .. can someone help me out?

There's never been any sort of official names. Lots of our "insider" friends have thrown out tons of fake titles over the years though.

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

Self titled would only make sense if it was the AFD band. Otherwise it would be super lame. 

So it might be an option.

How about if the “AFD 5” at least all appeared on the album in some way (i.e. Steven and Izzy guest on a few tracks)? No idea if that’s even possible- but just curious what you would think...

Personally I think self titled albums are pretty uninspired. Stay of Execution would be perfect. Legend of the Red Panda would’ve been cool if it was the last lineup, but they gotta move on from the Chinese theme at this point. NITL would’ve been awesome too if it wasn’t used on the tour, but at this point it’s time for something new in that regard too.