Next GN'R Album Name Rumors?

On 3/2/2018 at 9:28 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

How can you put a name on something that doesn’t even exist and probably won’t even exist?

That's my thing, especially with regard to the "probably won't exist" part. There's little to no news til the tour kicks up again though, so these threads are usually left to run since there's nothing going on.

• GNFNR 1

I don't care what they call a new album. I'm still waiting for the Chinese Leftovers 1998-2008 Box Set.

It includes:

- 2000 Intentions: Earliest demo's from 1998-2000 

- Chinese Democracy 2001/2002 (the version rumored to have been turned in and rejected) 

- Album #2

- Album #3

- Chinese Stew: Alternate recordings and demo's 

- 2001 HoB concert DVD/Bluray

- 2002 tour DVD/Bluray

- 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom shows DVD/Bluray

- 2006/2007 tour DVD/Bluray

- Documentary DVD/Bluray on the making of Chinese Democracy

Packaged as: 

61ynpZPnagL._SY355_.jpg 

Mind you, I'm making all this shit up. But I want it. Hire me as a consultant Axl. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

1 hour ago, username said:

I don't care what they call a new album. I'm still waiting for the Chinese Leftovers 1998-2008 Box Set.

It includes:

- 2000 Intentions: Earliest demo's from 1998-2000 

- Chinese Democracy 2001/2002 (the version rumored to have been turned in and rejected) 

- Album #2

- Album #3

- Chinese Stew: Alternate recordings and demo's 

- 2001 HoB concert DVD/Bluray

- 2002 tour DVD/Bluray

- 2006 Hammerstein Ballroom shows DVD/Bluray

- 2006/2007 tour DVD/Bluray

- Documentary DVD/Bluray on the making of Chinese Democracy

Packaged as: 

61ynpZPnagL._SY355_.jpg 

Mind you, I'm making all this shit up. But I want it. Hire me as a consultant Axl. 

this.

great post

I think a new album if we get one anytime soon would probably be a NITL release so I'd expect it to be called exactly that.

The next studio release I'd really like to be called Stay Of Execution. Thought it was a great name the first time I heard it, I still do.

I also liked the name "Honour of Thieves" :) 

54 minutes ago, downliner said:

I think a new album if we get one anytime soon would probably be a NITL release so I'd expect it to be called exactly that.

The next studio release I'd really like to be called Stay Of Execution. Thought it was a great name the first time I heard it, I still do.

I also liked the name "Honour of Thieves" :) 

More like no honour amongst theives.

I seen NITL tour 3 times - in its earliest 2016 in Nashville and the almost last Winston Salem 2017 and Louisville 2017 -all great gigs - I have been always been  saying we will get another album but I really don't think we will now , unless the band is secretly recording which is possible , everything the band does is secret and one of the reasons I have always loved them - But its in AXL'S court AND I dont see it happening , unless AX can get his chops back in the studio or has some vocals recorded that he has in the can from the late nineties that can be used , Lets hope he gets his voice back up to par - its great live but it still isnt the AXL I grew up with , SLASH and DUFF will bring it hard , Richard I guess can write , he is great live , amazing guitar player , haven't heard any original stuff I like from him , for a drummer I love Frank but he isnt on par with SLASH and DUFF , bring in ADLER , MATT , Brent Fitz somebody who is a killer drummer -don't see that happening because of AXL - finish the tour and continue to tour in the future - I am not bragging I am  one the biggest fans of this band in the world , SLASH and DUFF arent the problem with a new record it is AXL and we all know that - SLASH and DUFF have a whole album wrote that they described as the best GNR record ever written #SLASH BOOK QUOTE- SLASH AND  DUFF are Pros - if u  dont wanna let us fans down again -Sing on this AXL - if not stop holding us hostage again - Slash  go record with SMKC a record that is almost done- Duff give us walking papers -a great record - maybe SLASH and DUFF can get back VR with Andrew Stockdale - that would be killer - AXL if u dont wanna make a record with SLASH and DUFF -peace out brother - I love your music and always will #notchinesedemocracy- but if u cant make a record with GNR and decide to go with ACDC -I am done with you - U cost a generation a ton of epic music because of your ego if u do it again - I am out and I have been there since the beginning  since  high school  in 87 when nobody had ever heard of GNR - I made this "my band " if u cant record a new album for us -PEACE OUT HOMIE 

Edited by TMAC20