Kurt Cobain hated Italians ?

oldnews

yeah, i think it is very necessary we worry about who kurt cobain hated. his image should be of our prime concern.

take your time, i'm here all day.

When the verdict is in, could the jury gather in public hearing, as soon as possible. I have already collected all my nirvana CD's, my copy of kurt's diary and others odds and ends, ready to be trashed in the bin should the jury have the slightest suspicion of guilt.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, oldnews said:

the quote is in one of those books, be a bit too random for even me to make it up. wish someone could find it

Kurt Cobain was a master in contradicting himself, sometimes he contradicted himself in the same interview. I'm sure he could have said that, but I doubt that he was so ignorant to hate an entire country because he may have had bad experiences with Italy or Italians, or for whatever reason he might have said that. And even if he did hate Italians, who cares really?

Edited by EvanG

I always wanted to be an Italian American.  They have great hair and great skin and they swear cool too.  'Hey, moolie!  Hey ya fuckin' tutsoon!  Don't talk to me like I'm a fuckin' mamaluk, you heard what i said, you heard what i said?!?  Ya fuckin' mutt ya!  I swear to God I'll bust ya hole, ya fuckin' bum!  Hey, whats right is right, ya unnerstanwhumsayin?  g'head, g'head, git tha fuck outta here! :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 2

"The Italians, of course, those people course don't have their heads screwed on tight." - Richard Nixon.

I'm American of Italian-Irish descent. It does bother me how even now Italians are an acceptable punchline. Everyone associates Italians with greasy food or gangsters. We're thought of people who go "ey" and "oh" every other word.

On 05/03/2018 at 7:34 PM, Len Cnut said:

I bet if you stabbed a chinaman or something you’d wake up the next morning a wiz on the banjo!

Im nicking that for my signature 😁😁

Those smiling faces look a bit Chinese actually 😁

Edited by spunko12345
Emoji looked like a Chinaman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fashionista said:

"The Italians, of course, those people course don't have their heads screwed on tight." - Richard Nixon.

I'm American of Italian-Irish descent. It does bother me how even now Italians are an acceptable punchline. Everyone associates Italians with greasy food or gangsters. We're thought of people who go "ey" and "oh" every other word.

Dude, Miser, accept it, you aren't discriminated against or oppressed.

11 hours ago, Fashionista said:

To be fair Italians really do that when you talk Italian. I thought it was a joke until I spent quite some time in Italy :lol: 

Edited by Nicklord

42 minutes ago, Fashionista said:

That's surprising. I figured it was only an American Italian, NY/NJ/Philly thing.

I mean it doesn't sound like in the movies with really loud EEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY after everything but they emphasize stuff a lot so when they speak English it translates to that too but in English it sounds a bit silly and now people are overdoing it. 

You see how he says "experiENCE" or "becauSEEE"