Our Interview with Teddy "Zig-Zag" Andreadis!

2 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

thanks some funny axl stories, especially in Japan and mouthing off to police in south america. 

i thought when he said what's the name of the guy with the beard and you both answered was funny. You ain't a got a beard Sid, you have stubble :P

@sidman69 You must really be in a good place right now, doing what you love about your favorite band, interviewing all these people who are part of GN'R history. Really awesome and great that you can take your passion to a next level this way! Thank you for everything you put into it and sharing it with all of us, really dig it!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I havent listened to the interview yet but does teddy still speak to any former or current members of the band?.

Yeah he still is close with Slash, Gilby and Matt. Duff I am not sure how often he sees him and Axl he hasn't seen since 1993 when he left the band. Teddy plays on Gilby's upcoming solo record. He also recently saw Roberta he said as well. 

45 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Tracy and Roberta???? Hahahahah

haha no, but i would love to interview them. Both of hte people we interviewed knew GNR and hung out with them back in the early days and Appetite days. We've got a big interview at the end of the month with someone who may give us a 3 hour plus interview. i've already written up 100 questions for this guest. 

1 hour ago, GNRmello77 said:

@sidman69 You must really be in a good place right now, doing what you love about your favorite band, interviewing all these people who are part of GN'R history. Really awesome and great that you can take your passion to a next level this way! Thank you for everything you put into it and sharing it with all of us, really dig it!!

Thanks. Yeah it is pretty incredible and i'm hoping we can secure some good interviews in the future. We're always working away at it behind the scenes. 

• Like 1

All these GN'R podcasts have been killing it with interviews recently. Interesting to see so many people coming out of the woodwork now; particularly people associated with the band during the "silent" years. Maybe the fact that Axl seems happy with the new lineup and at peace with his legacy means people are less reluctant to talk.

By the way, the Sean Beavan podcast was not just one of the best GN'R podcasts I ever heard, but one of the best "music" podcasts I ever heard! 

Edited by themadcaplaughs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, themadcaplaughs said:

All these GN'R podcasts have been killing it with interviews recently. Interesting to see so many people coming out of the woodwork now; particularly people associated with the band during the "silent" years. Maybe the fact that Axl seems happy with the new lineup and at peace with his legacy means people are less reluctant to talk.

By the way, the Sean Beavan podcast was not just one of the best GN'R podcasts I ever heard, but one of the best "music" podcasts I ever heard! 

oh yeah there's someone we're interviewing very soon who was one of the few people who never had to sign an NDA from Axl. Well Axl basically forgot to get him to sign an NDA. 

• Like 3

This is terrific and a must-listen for any GNR fan.  You guys are getting great material.  There is no doubt in my mind a guy like Teddy is as straight and unbiased an insider account you will get...he has zero to lose or gain.  I loved the account of Axl during the Montreal riot (paints a different picture thats a lot more sympathetic)...

What a circus this guy lived.  

1 hour ago, sidman69 said:

oh yeah there's someone we're interviewing very soon who was one of the few people who never had to sign an NDA from Axl. Well Axl basically forgot to get him to sign an NDA. 

WHO??!!?! Give us a clue, please :hug: What era? Male or female? 

• Like 1

"Tom Hitchcock" lol!  Tom Cochrane he meant.

Also, I believe the track he was trying to bring to mind from 5 O'clock is Neither Can I.

Carole King paid more than GNR?  Apparently Axl's always been cheap.  Musta been a kick in the pants to be coerced to play host at the expensive after parties in light of that.

Great interview!