06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

2 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Guns N' Roses | SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE live 2018 !!! (Multicam-Remastered Audio)
*Played for the first time since 1986 on Denmark 2018 gig.

Audio remaster & Multicam: Fernomenoyde
ALL THE CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL RECORDERS: 
Simon Christensen, Anne Frederiksen, The Labrador, Rasmus Holmen.

Looks and sounds great!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fernomenoyde said:

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Thanks mate :thumbsup: Pity you cant slow Axl down ;)

• Haha 2

Just now, fernomenoyde said:

LOL or Frank!!!

If you watch carefully after the very first verses he makes a sign with his right hand like: "we're on the wrong time" or something like that hahaha

lol yeah i seen that

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

lol yeah i seen that

It was for Mellissa and Frank, clearly. Also, the footage on the big screen is also tottally out of time. Anyway, i think they nailed it for being 30 years without playing the song!!! (LOL)

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

It was for Mellissa and Frank, clearly. Also, the footage on the big screen is also tottally out of time. Anyway, i think they nailed it for being 30 years without playing the song!!! (LOL)

This next show it will be good :slash:

1 hour ago, fernomenoyde said:

It's delayed so it matches the sound for the people in the middle/back. If you're ever up front and you look at the screens, you're doing it wrong! :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Setzer said:

It's delayed so it matches the sound for the people in the middle/back. If you're ever up front and you look at the screens, you're doing it wrong! :)

Nah it was way out, I think it's because the lyrics were popping up at the pace of the studio version, and they were playing it a fair bit faster 

31 minutes ago, Caedo said:

Nah it was way out, I think it's because the lyrics were popping up at the pace of the studio version, and they were playing it a fair bit faster 

Is there any audio/video from this i love?tk.

Edited by kleber

8 hours ago, Free Bird said:

You're right, I'd probably prefer another VR song too, but I get why they went with Slither. Obviously, like you said, it could be just Slither or FTP. And we don't know. Maybe they rehearsed FTP and it sounded like shit, who knows.

I still would love it when they try Anastasia some day after they see that Slither works.

There's a bunch of Myles/Slash songs that could be cool for Axl to try. You're a lie is a obvious one, or Starlight. 

The way I see it is, if these guys aren't going to write new material then the next best thing is 1. dig deeper in the GNR catalogue 2. Dig into each members solo projects and pool the best most suited songs and make a ultimate set-list. GNR don't need to take songs from solo albums to fill a set but as alternate songs it's a treat for bigger fans.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

Oh yeah, i'm waiting for it. Hopefully we will get some videos with soundboard audio to make some nice multicams :axl:

Bro you'll get 4 soundboards/videos if the past is anything to go by, or if we're really lucky a few more if the GNR team are happy, since this headline shot is gonna be about an hour longer than any other has ever been!

2 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

There's a bunch of Myles/Slash songs that could be cool for Axl to try. You're a lie is a obvious one, or Starlight. 

The way I see it is, if these guys aren't going to write new material then the next best thing is 1. dig deeper in the GNR catalogue 2. Dig into each members solo projects and pool the best most suited songs and make a ultimate set-list. GNR don't need to take songs from solo albums to fill a set but as alternate songs it's a treat for bigger fans.

Well something anything different is good in my book...but playing 3 or 4 different illusions tracks would be preferential and GREAT ! I'm sure we'll get a few more over the next 5 years... 
Fingers 🤞

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

On 8.6.2018 at 9:26 AM, fernomenoyde said:

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Thank you very much for all the time you put into these videos, i love it 😀

• Thanks 1