06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

6 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Instead of photographing it, why don't you grow some balls, tell him he's a prick and ask the seller not to do that. 

Make sure you've completed the sale of your own litho first though before taking this advice and calling them a prick. Just saying! :lol:

To be fair it's not the merch staff's fault if they haven't been told not to sell in bulk. Their whole job is to shift as much stuff as humanly possible.

3 minutes ago, Litti said:

I don't get the whole litho thing, what do u do with it. Collecting dust someplace soon after. Those are not that nice looking anyways

42 minutes

I don't get it either, i prefer a t shirt..but what I do get and understand is the word FAIR. Especially when they are rare. 2 max per person.

I actually blame GNR, making these rare only encourages scalping on eBay.

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I don't get it either, i prefer a t shirt..but what I do get and understand is the word FAIR. Especially when they are rare. 2 max per person.

Would be more interested if lithos were signed by the band members and not some printed signature but the real deal

Edited by Litti

4 minutes ago, Litti said:

Would be more interested if lithos were signed by the band members and not some printed signature but the real deal

UK tour 2012, you could buy a GNR poster for £3. I got Axl to sign it. 

Now we have someone in Brazil paying €400 who isn't even at the show tonight for it & fans at the show are left out. Rediculous.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

They're just for a select group of people who like a high quality litho with a specific design for the show they went to. It's good that they are rare. But they should make sure people don't sell 10 to one guy. That's the only issue in my opinion.

I don't think they even make a profit on those, so I really appreciate them doing the lithos, even if I've only bought one, didn't manage (or want) one of the other shows I went to. We're always quick to call the band and everything around it lazy, I like the attention and effort they make for these.

You might prefer an autographed 3 EUR poster, others would rather have a nice quality litho on the wall. You can still buy a poster for 5 EUR, I think. Not sure if you could still get Axl to sign it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Frame it and hang it on the wall? 

Memories? 

Agree that they should have a maximum of 2/person

• Like 1