06/09/18 - Derby, UK - Donington Park Circuit (Download Festival)

downzy

8 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

Saxon were on the bill of the very first Monsters of Rock at Donington in 1980

Exactly the fan who is going to want the AFD5? Hence I see trouble up ahead. Although that guy probably doesn't get out of the tent for GNR at this point. 

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Thing about Sweet Child is that it is going to go over great no matter how he sounds because the crowd knows all the words and is always singing a long.. But on a pro shot it will be awful unless they really doctor his vocals..

I suppose. Would still be nice if its sang better than he does. Here is the vid I took from Sao Paulo, Brasil. Mickey. And many say its better than in Rio.

There's nothing worse than British people at festivals in Europe. I can't even imagine how does 80k of them in one place look like. 

I'm not joking. They were the most hated people in Rock Werchter, Rock im Park, Sziget, Exit and Graspop :lol: They're fascinated with piss for some reason and they piss and/or throw it everywhere 

I never understood that, every other British guy I've met is perfectly normal 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

There's nothing worse than British people at festivals in Europe. I can't even imagine how does 80k of them in one place look like. 

I'm not joking. They were the most hated people in Rock Werchter, Rock im Park, Sziget, Exit and Graspop :lol: They're fascinated with piss for some reason and they piss and/or throw it everywhere 

I will bet the majority of them are English...:lol:

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

You mean they be like type hooligans ❓😞

34 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Think we'll be treated to a good ol' fashioned rant if Axl watches a couple bottles of piss whizz past his head?

Better prepare yourselves because Donington's notorious for flying pies bottles

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, warrocks said:

How many hours left to start the concert? Need to do some math to get the hour right here in Chile 😄🤟🏻 I’m excited!

@warrocksi guess that CHILE Is same hour that Argentina ,we here has 5 hours difference with UK☺

• Thanks 1