06/09/18 - Derby, UK - Donington Park Circuit (Download Festival)

downzy

2 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Hopefully Axl's voice sounds alright, because it's a tough crowd at Donington.

I genuinely believe most fans will be there for GNR this year. The lineup is considerably weak. There isn't even a second stage headlining act on at the same time.

Also slash wasn't there in 06 when it was hostile.

If some new age rock fan wearing a parkway drive t shirt is giving Axl and the boys shit, give them a clip round the ear and tell them to respect their rock elders.

Edited by Axl_morris

46 minutes ago, blackmore said:

Will it be filmed?

I think they film everything and release nothing. The prime demographic is about 10-15 years younger than Axl. So when he can’t perform, and it is time to take it easy, he can start releasing footage...and we’ll buy it up (I’m 46, so he’ll get me paying!).

3 minutes ago, Appetite4vinyl said:

Just a quick on sounds random but my brother in law is scared of dogs. There a lot of them upon entering🙃🙃

Tell him to wrap whatever in plastic go for as piss but only piss yourself a little then stuff whatever by your balls and walk in. Easy.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

When you buy your t-shirt and your pint they'll already have you £37.50 down and you'll have just entered haha. 

The GnR hoody is £60! I’d rather freeze!

Just been told by someone that if I take my beer cup back to refill it, the next pint isn’t as much. It’s £8 for a Vodka and Red Bull lol!

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just been told by someone that if I take my beer cup back to refill it, the next pint isn’t as much. It’s £8 for a Vodka and Red Bull lol!

Oh yes, they do that at the cricket, and most events in fact where you drink outside now. It is a ''green'' thing, to stop superfluous non-degradable cups being thrown away. If you are finished drinking they'll give you a pound back for the cup if you hand it in, unless you want to keep it as a souvenir (the ones at my cricket have designs on).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Are you there already? :nervous: