06/12/18 - Gelsenkirchen, Germany - Veltins Arena

downzy

Just now, colonizedmind said:

Do think in future on different tours if the band continues beyond NITL, that Slash will play a new solo spot? As I get why Godfather was back for these ones but a change would be nice for future tours, aye?

Certainly by now.
I get that it was a staple of the Illusion era but it's just sad nostalgia now.

Same with Attitude. I love the Misfits but surely by now they could have brought something else in for Duff to do.

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Do think in future on different tours if the band continues beyond NITL, that Slash will play a new solo spot? As I get why Godfather was back for these ones but a change would be nice for future tours, aye?

Probably not. He does it at his solo shows too so it makes sense that he'd do it at a Guns show

3 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Safari inn from WOF would be good 

• Like 1

Any sly reference to the leakathon that occured yesterday...I'm sure uncle Ax is in the know ! If it had happened just before Download, he might of been able to bring back his choice phrase ;)

Just now, AxlSlashthebest said:

Axl sound so good. can't wait to see them in Paris now !!

By the little I've heard, he certainly seems to have settled into solid mode...not remarkable though.
When is Paris? I think he'll continue to make little improvements every 2 shows or so...

8 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Any sly reference to the leakathon that occured yesterday...I'm sure uncle Ax is in the know ! If it had happened just before Download, he might of been able to bring back his choice phrase ;)

By the little I've heard, he certainly seems to have settled into solid mode...not remarkable though.
When is Paris? I think he'll continue to make little improvements every 2 shows or so...

the 18th of june ;)

• Like 1