06/12/18 - Gelsenkirchen, Germany - Veltins Arena

downzy

1 hour ago, FabioRoses said:

it will be interesting to see if they will change something in the setlist due to Axl's voice

He should change his voice for parts of the songs. Not being wise either most of his registers are still in tact and sound far better than Mickey

21 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

maybe they will replace this i love ? 

As much as I am not a fan of CD that would be an upgrade for sure.

• Like 2

there's so many songs that they can add to the setlist and Axl can sing with his deep voice.. Even Perfect Crime and Right Next Door to Hell should be considered right now, cuz they're fast and Axl can scream through it, like Shadow of Your Love, and will sound awesome. 

46 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Slash look so much more bad ass like that. He should just wear that during the shows...

I'm afraid he can't, more or less controlled to "project the image" that the management want. (tophat glued to the head for the duration of the show)

I've said it before: lose the hat. Should only wear it for the Paradise City

Edited by Litti
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Litti said:

I'm afraid he can't, more or less controlled to "project the image" that the management want. (tophat glued to the head for the duration of the show)

I've said it before: lose the hat. Should only wear it for the Paradise City

If “Management” was so concerned about image projection, why havent they ordered Axl to lose weight or fix the voice?

4 minutes ago, BadApples99 said:

Last year at goffertpark they soundchecked hell aint a bad place to be but they didnt play it at the show itself. Hoping for the best tho :)

Well, Angus lives even closer to Gelsenkirchen than Nijmegen... hope he will be a guest at both shows...

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Not that it had a chance in hell of being played anyways but since the camp is aware of OMG being leaked, you can completely forget about it being played now since they wouldn’t want to give it more attention

Why? It was officially released. Why would they care if some old demo makes the rounds

last time a bunch of leaks surfaced back in 2006... they were all featured in the set list.  songs that no one heard of like Better etc.. I remember the hammerstein show playing just about all of the recently leaked songs. ... so who knows maybe they will play OMG.  think it’s an odd choice for an alternate to begin with unless it’s reworked by the current band