06/15/18 - Firenze, Italy - Firenze Rocks

downzy

15 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Can't we enjoy one thing without immediately disparaging another?

Sorry, not over here, on any occasion (it’s don’t matter if it’s a good thing) we need to bash someone or, IDK, to bring bad blood to the table. It’s our basic need. :shrugs:

P.D.: IMO. :P

Good to see 3/5th of GNR having great fun and finally having a decent drummer to play with them. 

Hope they do more of this, showing up for impromptu performances with other artists: it keeps things fresh and unpredictable and actually makes more sense to me than having the aliens and sell it all as "the real GNR". You know what'm saying?

Also, kudos to Dave, the dude knows how to enjoy his job. Pure passion.

Edited by AncientEvil80
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

Good to see 3/5th of GNR having great fun and finally having a decent drummer to play with them. 

Hope they do more of this, showing up for impromptu performances with other artists: it keeps things fresh and unpredictable and actually makes more sense to me than having the aliens and sell it all as "the real GNR". You know what'm saying?

No. Richard, Frank and Melissa are talented musicians and in no way "Aliens".

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I was there when they joined Foo Fighters.

At first only Duff walked on stage and I went already nuts for that...when Axl came in I completed lost it :P

Couldn't help to notice that his voice cracked a bit on the final part though. I guess he just pushes it too much,  should go easier on those screams with less power. 

Let's see tonight what happens. 

Edited by Torb

17 minutes ago, Sosso said:

No. Richard, Frank and Melissa are talented musicians and in no way "Aliens".

Hahaha, hilarious.

Richard is a really good guitarist, yes. The other 2 are disastrous/superfluous. They are Aliens because they don't fit the alchemy of GNR at all, however talented you may think they are.

• Like 1

Just now, AncientEvil80 said:

Hahaha, hilarious.

Richard is a really good guitarist, yes. The other 2 are disastrous/superfluous. They are Aliens because they don't fit the alchemy of GNR at all, however talented you may think they are.

Bring Brain back.

13 minutes ago, Torb said:

I was there when they joined Foo Fighters.

At first only Duff walked on stage and I went already nuts for that...when Axl came in I completed lost it :P

Couldn't help to notice that his voice cracked a bit on the final part though. I guess he just pushes it too much,  should go easier on those screams with less power. 

Let's see tonight what happens. 

I think that Dave will join them for one or two Songs.

2 minutes ago, DIST said:

Facebook comments are obliterating Ax 

People calling him Rosie O'Donnell

...he needs to grow a beard.

Lol, yes, let's all listen to namecalling Facebook bullies.

He should do whatever he wants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Exactly what I thought.  Frank ruins every real Gn'R song.

Keep this in mind: Frank plays like that because the band wants so. Period. I remember him playing different (even better maybe) during 2009-2014. When Stinson&co were there, the arrangements were different also. 

Then if you like it or not it's another story and I may agree with you. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheFormerSoul said:

What a difference a great drummer can make.  Killer energy, it’s like the band de-aged 10 years.

I think you're forgetting Frank plays a 3h30 hour set sometimes almost 4 hours.

You think a drummer can maintain that stamina for that long? Even brain said he doesn't know how frank does it because the set is so big he would've lost all energy half way through a normal gnr set now a days.

If you think Frank isn't a great drummer, thats your opinion. Not a fact. To assume Slash Duff and Axl can't tell a good drummer from a bad one just proves how silly that comment sounds.

• Like 2