06/21/18 - Dessel, Belgium - Graspop Metal Meeting

downzy

12 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I highly doubt they are telling him how to dress, it seems to just be his style 😏

Actually he has always looked like a younger Izzy. But now with a hat and bandana with the wings sticking out like Mr Living the Dream...

18 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If they'd played Shadow Of Your Love in April 2016, this is pretty much exactly what I think it would've sounded like:

Hope Axl keeps getting better. :axl:

Definitely the best one yet.. It is too bad Axl doesn't rehearse more and just come out if the gate like this.  Hearing this makes me think that they could start puling off Nice Boys and Reckless life. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Definitely the best one yet.. It is too bad Axl doesn't rehearse more and just come out if the gate like this.  Hearing this makes me think that they could start puling off Nice Boys and Reckless life. 

I really think that they could open with Shadow Of Your Love, Then It's So Easy.  Great set up song with a lot of energy.

• Like 3

On 23/6/2018 at 3:11 AM, AlexC said:

Any videos of This I Love yet? I suspect it was probably the best of this leg in terms of vocals. Be interesting to hear it.

You're right man. Definitely improved since Berlin, I think he was/is not 100% healthy throat-wise.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:53 AM, Scream of the Butterfly said:

If I had been there, I wouldn't have talked to Axl. I realize that he probably doesn't want to be approached by fans when he's out and about with his entourage. Still, I wonder what legal standing the security have to be giving out orders about who you can or cannot talk to. If you go against their wishes and talk to Axl anyway, what are they going to do? Beat you up?

They would hold you down while Axl bit your leg then let you go.