06/29/18 - Madrid, Spain - Download Festival

downzy

This is funny: 

https://www.20minutos.es/noticia/3382918/0/guns-roses-download-viejos-rockeros-mueren/

"Sin embargo, un muy deteriorado Axl Rose haría gala esta vez en la Caja Mágica de una voz que no llegaba a donde debía llegar, limitándose así casi a corear las canciones. Por suerte, en el escenario estaba el resto: Duff McKagan, Izzy Stradlin y Slash lo dieron todo."

it says that Izzy Stradlin was yesterday on stage :lol:

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, comedera said:

This is funny: 

https://www.20minutos.es/noticia/3382918/0/guns-roses-download-viejos-rockeros-mueren/

"Sin embargo, un muy deteriorado Axl Rose haría gala esta vez en la Caja Mágica de una voz que no llegaba a donde debía llegar, limitándose así casi a corear las canciones. Por suerte, en el escenario estaba el resto: Duff McKagan, Izzy Stradlin y Slash lo dieron todo."

it says that Izzy Stradlin was yesterday on stage :lol:

:facepalm:

10 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This Slither was pretty awesome! Axl’s clean voice still irritates me on the choruses, but for some reason it sounds better to me now as opposed to the early concerts. Fucking awesome.

During Slither's chorus he was barely audible, Duff was louder in that part luckily.

22 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Did not see anything bad in the crowd, security did not evacuate anyone due to their behaviour (I was near the fence from the middle security thing that divides the crowd to left and right)

That's nice to hear. There was a huge muscular dude causing trouble close to where I was standing in Odense. It took 3 people to hold him still, until Axl's bodyguard got in, grabbed him single-handedly, and dragged the idiot out :D

21 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This Slither was pretty awesome! Axl’s clean voice still irritates me on the choruses, but for some reason it sounds better to me now as opposed to the early concerts. Fucking awesome.

Yes, his voice is still clean but sounds stronger. 

• 1 month later...
On 30/06/2018 at 3:40 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

The chorus is brutal. Castle Donington was the best chorus as the crowd singing drowned Axl out. 

It is better live in person. The band sound great and Axl got better but it doesn't suit him. They should drop it.