07/04/18 - Nijmegen, Netherlands - Goffertpark

downzy

4 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

It's not that complicated really. He always sounds good when he's singing with a lower voice, like in the beginning of Madagascar. His high pitched singing voice that he uses on the second half of Estranged sounds pretty much always like Mickey. The high pitched voice sounds raspy only when he's screaming his ass off.

It would be nice to hear his lower voice on the second half of Estranged then. The high pitch voice has to go. 

31 minutes ago, ironmt said:

It would be nice to hear his lower voice on the second half of Estranged then. The high pitch voice has to go. 

Well it wouldn't be the same song anymore, if it was sung with a low voice. Then again some might argue that it isn't the same song when sung with a Mickey voice either. :shrugs:

Really cool to see how animated Axl is during Madagascar, he's power-walking all over the stage. He wasn't even that animated in 2002 (and he was way more blown up then/out of breath lol). 

Also love how into it Slash is and how he still does his stomping dance into the last chorus. Axl's actually watching him as he walks forward and then backs up halfway so he can carry on watching Slash spin round. Must be a fucking trip for him to see Slash jamming so hard to that song. I fucking love it. 

• Like 3

Really enjoyed the show, don't if it was better than last year in Nijmegen but that's a hard one to beat since it was the first time seeing Axl, Slash and Duff on a stage together, But Axl really gave it his all, Slash was on top of his playing although I enjoyed his solo's a bit more last year.

Glad to see This I Love and Civil War on youtube since I was getting drinks during these songs (man what a hastle :/ )

Anyone know or heard about an audio recording already ?

2 hours ago, merces said:

Really enjoyed the show, don't if it was better than last year in Nijmegen but that's a hard one to beat since it was the first time seeing Axl, Slash and Duff on a stage together, But Axl really gave it his all, Slash was on top of his playing although I enjoyed his solo's a bit more last year.

Glad to see This I Love and Civil War on youtube since I was getting drinks during these songs (man what a hastle :/ )

Anyone know or heard about an audio recording already ?

Yeah there is an audio recording, but it misses the first 4 songs