07/09/18 - Chorzow, Poland - Stadion Slaski

downzy

32 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Man that Whole Lotta Rosie was pretty damn dreadful. Makes me wonder if him performing with AC/DC is even viable anymore. He didn’t even attempt the high notes.

Honestly it genuinely does just sound like he cant hear himself, and rosie isnt really a high pitched song for Axl in ACDC in standard, and Guns plays half step down

14 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

Honestly it genuinely does just sound like he cant hear himself, and rosie isnt really a high pitched song for Axl in ACDC in standard, and Guns plays half step down

Yeah I was thinking he was having some major vocal problems at first, but he pulled it together at the end for the highest notes so in hindsight it seems likely to have been a hearing issue rather than just a vocal one. 

2 hours ago, EricA said:

20180709_202632_005_01.jpg.ed6665f4b3efc

This time a few more pics from the show, it was my 4th one on this leg, and unfortunately the LAST ONE:cry::cry::cry:

Many, many thanks to @Natty , the most perfect concert buddy:headbang:, sister in spirit and "crime";), and my personal driver:ph34r::heart:!

20180709_202647_015_01.jpg.c20e1d58bfbcc

20180709_203616_013_01.jpg.50cf99d8b8ef3

20180709_225201_003_02.jpg.38c71cafcaada

20180709_225154_006_01.jpg.4b531772a58f4

20180709_225145_005_01.jpg.c75cd0f57d391

20180709_211141_012_01.jpg.a1b2ad377f50b

20180709_231655_015_01.jpg.7b6ebe905a138

20180709_215853_012_01.jpg.bac3acbfc7bf3

20180709_223714_007_01.jpg.20ef5c3dfc1b1

thank you!!! @EricA: same goes for you. It was a blast to spend the Leipzig and Chorzow trip and show with you ! We had fun, sometimes we wondered about customs in other countries and we saw our favourite band again.

I prefered the Leipzig show cause we were front row there and I got a guitar pic from richard. In Chorzow I was wearing a Duff t shirt and he saw it and wanted to throw the pic to me but it was too hard from the 2nd row to get it 😣 so a man behind me grabbed it.

Axl s voice was good on both shows even if he struggles a lot with TIL. The guys were smiling a lot on both shows and the band chemistry is definitely there. We had a blast - only thing to complain is the polish security. Never in my life I attended a concert where the first rows were not given water. I mean we were standing there for 5-6 hours... but no ..they told us to go to the ambulance if we can t make it. Well we made it :hahafyou: But really this was an asshole move from the local employees.

I slept one hour and now I am in the office. Was it worth it? yes!!! It s still so great to see them live. We will miss them a lot , hm @EricA?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Natty said:

thank you!!! @EricA: same goes for you. It was a blast to spend the Leipzig and Chorzow trip and show with you ! We had fun, sometimes we wondered about customs in other countries and we saw our favourite band again.

I prefered the Leipzig show cause we were front row there and I got a guitar pic from richard. In Chorzow I was wearing a Duff t shirt and he saw it and wanted to throw the pic to me but it was too hard from the 2nd row to get it 😣 so a man behind me grabbed it.

Axl s voice was good on both shows even if he struggles a lot with TIL. The guys were smiling a lot on both shows and the band chemistry is definitely there. We had a blast - only thing to complain is the polish security. Never in my life I attended a concert where the first rows were not given water. I mean we were standing there for 5-6 hours... but no ..they told us to go to the ambulance if we can t make it. Well we made it :hahafyou: But really this was an asshole move from the local employees.

I slept one hour and now I am in the office. Was it worth it? yes!!! It s still so great to see them live. We will miss them a lot , hm @EricA?

Sorry to hear about lack of water. Security fuckheads 😉 next time I will join you guys on plate. 

Axl was in such a great mood.  🤗🤗

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Caedo said:

Yeah I was thinking he was having some major vocal problems at first, but he pulled it together at the end for the highest notes so in hindsight it seems likely to have been a hearing issue rather than just a vocal one. 

I suspect singing it in standard tuning with AC/DC and half a step down with Guns plus not being able to hear himself threw him off.