07/09/18 - Chorzow, Poland - Stadion Slaski

downzy

4 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

How's the gig? Great? Good? Average? Need some fuckin patience or I'm knockin on heavens door?

Brilliant. But according to some, because he was off key on a song he hasn't sang for 7 months he's now old and can't hit shit.

• Haha 1

Just now, AlexC said:

Brilliant. But according to some, because he was off key on a song he hasn't sang for 7 months he's now old and can't hit shit.

Any new additions or changes to the set? Ah the usual bullshit, wouldn't be a gnr thread without it ;)

Just now, Georgina Arriaga said:

And at the end of a three plus hours set!

3 and a half? Getting their moneys worth anyway.

6 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Yeah, it's not like he had trouble reaching higher notes in at least 4 shows on this tour so far. I've been saying that he is aging and his range is suffering, that's all. 

Perhaps adding that opinion to your signature would save you the hassle of constantly repeating it and would leave you room to add valuable insights.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, baldek said:

Perhaps adding that opinion to your signature would save you the hassle of constantly repeating it and would leave you room to add valuable insights.

This is becoming ridiculous. This leg has brought a full new array of new lows, from YCBM being cut from the set once, to Axl being unable to sing This I Love, passing through performances of Jungle with absolutely zero rasp, Coma being unbearable each night, Axl being unable to sing the bridge to YCBM, with him now failing to reach the notes through Rosie. All this two years removed from the AC/DC performances. All in all I actually thought it was a nice show within expectations, never said it sucked or Axl can't sing shit anymore. His upper register has sounded consistently fried and problematic throughout this leg, though, whether you like it or not. This is a board to discuss the band performances, and I absolutely don't care if my opinions are to your liking or not. "Oh, he sang it in the end of a set, it was the first in months". They are making per show more than 99% of people in the world make in a lifetime.

Still, it was brilliant, Axl seemed in a great mood, was very talkative, the crowd was very happy and singing along, Axl introduced Slash, it was a 24 hour set, they played Slither, Axl sounded the best he's ever been. Hope that's valuable enough for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pedrolg said:

This is becoming ridiculous. This leg has brought a full new array of new lows, from YCBM being cut from the set once, to Axl being unable to sing This I Love, passing through performances of Jungle with absolutely zero rasp, Coma being unbearable each night, Axl being unable to sing the bridge to YCBM, with him now failing to reach the notes through Rosie. All this two years removed from the AC/DC performances. All in all I actually thought it was a nice show within expectations, never said it sucked or Axl can't sing shit anymore. His upper register has sounded consistently fried and problematic throughout this leg, though, whether you like it or not. This is a board to discuss the band performances, and I absolutely don't care if my opinions are to your liking or not. "Oh, he sang it in the end of a set, it was the first in months". They are making per show more than 99% of people in the world make in a lifetime.

Still, it was brilliant, Axl seemed in a great mood, was very talkative, the crowd was very happy and singing along, Axl introduced Slash, it was a 24 hour set, they played Slither, Axl sounded the best he's ever been. Hope that's valuable enough for you.

anybody have the full setlist. I missed the show. Sounds like whole lotta rosie and out ta get me were added today?

SETLIST

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen
Shadow Of Your Love