07/09/18 - Chorzow, Poland - Stadion Slaski

downzy

4 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

anybody have the full setlist. I missed the show. Sounds like whole lotta rosie and out ta get me were added today?

Rosie was played, OTGM was not, I think. I listened to a good chunk, and the part where OTGM usually gets added and didn't hear it.

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl couldn’t do Rosie well in Europe last year either. But he got it back at MSG in the states. 

I don't want to extend the voice discussion in this thread, but it was different. To be posted on the voice thread once a vid becomes available.

16 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

I didn't get anything of the show but seems it was great, happy for all the fans that went! GN'R kicks ass! No band creates the vibe they create and that vibe, you need to feel it to understand and it seems that Poland felt it! 

Yes we felt it 😊😊

21 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

10 X better than Download UK I saw 4 weeks ago.

My Longest show out off the 12 NITL I have been too. Axl best mood I've ever seen him in.

Vocally isn't out of place from anything last year, which is good after his first ropey 5 shows.

Out of likes : 👍👍

Ps. He caught 3 bras 😂😂haha

Just now, Axl_morris said:

Axl stopped the jungle Intro to get that sign up. Quite funny for when a video becomes available. Also teased introducing slash for a while.

Introducing Slash was hilarious: did I miss someone?? Lol

Vocally it was good, there were some mickey moments like YCBM but it didn't sound cringe worthy it was loud and ok, But when he puts rasp OMG it was destroying my fucking mind!! Nightrain was awesome AF