07/13/18 - Moscow, Russia - Otkritie Arena

downzy

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

The beginning is always a mess but this sounded better to me lol. I think they only played it properly without Axl singing over Slash's iconic intro lead once in maybe Minneapolis.. The whistle may have actually been on queue too.

That paradise was pretty damn good. I love the comradely between Axl and Duff with the hat passing lol

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Really fucking awesome Madagascar! Axl’s vocals sound like the studio version at parts. God I love this song.

Not a fan of the song but he sounds better on this song than any other in the setlist. It just can't be done any better. What an excellent show of rasp. I think he makes it clear that he will turn it on and off whenever it suits him. Unfortunately quite a few songs sound horrendous because he chooses to keep it turned off. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Really fucking awesome Madagascar! Axl’s vocals sound like the studio version at parts. God I love this song.

What a good song. I can can icture young axl running the stage juste like he did at the end of patience. He'd done that right after its solo

• GNFNR 1

20 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

Wasn't this show promoted as an event where gnr would debut new material? I'm really surprised that they played the same set as always! <_<

Promoted by... some journalists in Russia ? ...and there was "new live" material (Slither/Shadow of your Love) ...and 3 hours+ setlist not good enough ? ....same old song and dance and discussion.
But I get your point... I also want new music as in unreleased before. As long as they don't give it to us I enjoy what they do give.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

He is ready for fucking Reckless Life or Nice Boys!

Damn, this was great! Might be the best performance of any song on this leg :)

It does seem like he's getting better and better for every show and thank god for that! :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Odds on gingernuts pulling out some Twats or Prostitutes this year. I reckon he could have a good pop. I would do eeeenythang fa yaaaoooowoooooo

Get ready for Hookers and Blow.