07/19/18 - Oslo, Norway - Valle Hovin

downzy

On 17.7.2018 at 2:31 AM, BlueJean Baby said:

INFO: Open 1130 -1300 sqm with outdoor seating 100 meters from the concert area - Age limit 18 years in part of the area on the outdoor seating -20 years old in the East -Annis Sausage Mathallen grills burgers at the outdoor seating "In East, there will be East Burgers, Pizza and Chilli Con Carne -Water stations at all bars Capacity 3500 pcs when it gets ugly will be left guided into the concert area -Recommended not to have big bags / bakers take time to check then it gets fast in our runway -Sales of smoke and snuff Sunscreen is available -Ladders to the phone are available All concerts deserve a good spring game especially GUNS N` ROSES on July 19th Valle, ØST and Guns N` Roses we look forward to you! "Not In This Lifetime Tour" sold over 1 million tickets in 2017 and became the most successful tour of the year. Something that undoubtedly shows that the attitude, spirit and influence of both Guns N 'Roses and rock & roll are still as strong. We are looking at the East!

Hehe Google translate🙂😂🤘🏿🍾

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

@Amir let's chant for TWAT the whole night!

I hope you guys have a great time! I will keep my fingers crossed for TWAT, I always do for @Amir, ever since he went to Buenos Aires for his birthday :lol: Never give up hope though :heart:

Looking forward to your reviews :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just checked in to the hotel and I'm leaving for Safe As Milk now!

I'll be the extremely blond 19 year old dude in a MyGN'R shirt arriving in 40 minutes or so... :lol:

See ya there  @Amir & company!

Sure in NORWAY you don't are the only one blonde guy :P i hope you enjoy👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just checked in to the hotel and I'm leaving for Safe As Milk now!

I'll be the extremely blond 19 year old dude in a MyGN'R shirt arriving in 40 minutes or so... :lol:

See ya there  @Amir & company!

Post pictures from the meeting :-). Have a good show tonight

• Like 2