07/19/18 - Oslo, Norway - Valle Hovin

downzy

29 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

I don’t like that the setlist has been the same for the last few shows. That being said, if I went and saw them I would probably say it was one of the best shows ever and I would need my white pants.

Agreed...but yes, it would be nice to add something new or something different that hasn't been played for a while...Prostitute, TWAT, OTGM, Michelle...Why have the last two completely disappeared? They brought a much needed quick fire rock to the middle part of the show! They should both be in there, or at least one! It's a crime.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Agreed...but yes, it would be nice to add something new or something different that hasn't been played for a while...Prostitute, TWAT, OTGM, Michelle...Why have the last two completely disappeared? They brought a much needed quick fire rock to the middle part of the show! They should both be in there, or at least one! It's a crime.

Propably Shadow is in their place

I heard Maddy, Rosie and TWAT (on soundcheck) live so I am happy with the setlist but they should do more rotations. Like Sorry or TWAT/Maddy, My Michelle or OTGM/Shadow, Slither/Checkm... ok i've gone too far

37 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

It's the dropping of Michelle that I dont understand. It's a fan favorite and was a setlist regular for most of the tour.

3 hours ago, tata said:

Watching PC, Axl in full mickey mode and hear him tired, he barely can finish the verses, same as last year's Rock in Rio.

He did sound tired at the end but I wouldn't say full Micky mode. The jam at the end seemed shorter which is probably a curfew thing.

37 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Propably Shadow is in their place

I heard Maddy, Rosie and TWAT (on soundcheck) live so I am happy with the setlist but they should do more rotations. Like Sorry or TWAT/Maddy, My Michelle or OTGM/Shadow, Slither/Checkm... ok i've gone too far

Yes, Michelle is strange, it eventually took over solely from OTGM...I guess it might come back before years end.

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Does anyone have a picture of the show artwork Shirt? Apparantly the litho and the shirt were different designs, or there was 1 litho and 2 different shirts.

They were different indeed. I can't remember there being two shirts.

Front (small logo):

vykag8h.jpg

Back :

Wvnp8De.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

It's the dropping of Michelle that I dont understand. It's a fan favorite and was a setlist regular for most of the tour.

Out Ta Get Me is my most missed..  Replace one of the CD songs or Black Hole Sun for that and we are talking... Out Ta Get Me would actually be a killer way to kick off an encore

• GNFNR 1

12 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Out Ta Get Me is my most missed..  Replace one of the CD songs or Black Hole Sun for that and we are talking... Out Ta Get Me would actually be a killer way to kick off an encore

Agreed, Wichita Lineman and BHS should've been dropped a while ago. I love Soundgarden, but that song is played out. With Axl's range, they should've pulled out a different SG tune to do when Chris passed. I seem to be in the minority where I think they have a pretty solid setlist put together, but those 2 should absolutely be dropped for Michelle and OTGM at the very least. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

So lame the band doesn’t play this one anymore. It used to be in the Layla-November Rain-KOHD stretch and was perfect there for a rock anthem to jazz up the crowd. Such a shame it’s gone, I wonder if Axl thinks he’s unable to sing it anymore.

12 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

So lame the band doesn’t play this one anymore. It used to be in the Layla-November Rain-KOHD stretch and was perfect there for a rock anthem to jazz up the crowd. Such a shame it’s gone, I wonder if Axl thinks he’s unable to sing it anymore.

Yep its hard on him he only does it when he feeling it Caram told me

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Yep its hard on him he only does it when he feeling it Caram told me

That’s interesting. I can always give Axl a pass when it comes to pain or damage a vocal might cause. It would seem that vocal style isn’t good for him anymore. Many have said that for years, but having it come from his sound guy says a lot.

1 minute ago, fleck1 said:

How come they never play IRS anymore? It was played every night pretty much 2006-2010

My theory..Vocally demanding, high intensity song. Requires a lot of effort for a non hit. Similar to reasons he may have dropped Out Ta Get Me/Michelle