07/21/18 - Gothenburg, Sweden - Ullevi Stadium

downzy

1 hour ago, Hejanne said:

I'm on the way to Gothenburg right now. My final show on this leg out of 6. Tomorrow will be show number 25, I deserve a diploma and a handshake from the man himself :D

:shrugs:

And for getting a kiss blown to you by the man himself :wub:

My other half and I are going to this tonight: https://www.tickster.com/sv/events/wer9xe79jcjfm1g/2018-07-20/guns-n-roses-pre-party

would be great to have a fan meetup!

7 minutes ago, money honey said:

And for getting a kiss blown to you by the man himself :wub:

My other half and I are going to this tonight: https://www.tickster.com/sv/events/wer9xe79jcjfm1g/2018-07-20/guns-n-roses-pre-party

would be great to have a fan meetup!

He should do that :drool:

We might be going to the pre-party as well. I will let you know, if we do -_-

Ok, I’m watching Elite Plaza to see if there is any activity. Maybe I’ll go inside to sneak around a bit.

Anyone tried Hotel Pigalle?

The only 5-star hotels are Elite Plaza and Upper House?

I saw that their plane arrived in the middle of the night in Gothenburg.

Edited by sailornick
Addef

1 hour ago, money honey said:

Just went to check out the stadium. Preparations are in full swing. Spoke to a lovely security guy. Rocket Queen could be heard from inside. It couldn’t be the band doing sound check already could it??

They might. So they get the rest of the day and evening free, unless it’s the crew that’s playing Rocket Queen. I went by Radisson Blu and Hotel Pigalle but it seems highly unlikely that they are staying there. There’s a Radisson across the water also, but it seems a little bit to far. My bets are on Elite Plaza or Upper House. Upper House is quite near the stadium. I don’t know.. 

update: talked to a waiter at elite plaza, and he told me they don’t stay there. He suggested to check out Clarion Post Hotel and Radisson Blu.

Edited by sailornick
Added
  • Like 1

On 17-7-2018 at 10:00 PM, JY2016 said:

Flying on Saturday morning from the Netherlands for what I thought would have been the last NITL gig, but that was before Iceland and Asia were announced :-) Anyway, the 8th (and probably final) gig for me in just a bit more than 2 years time.

Anyone any idea where they (or the big acts usually) stay in Goteborg? Quite a compact city, so I might drop by to see whether I can catch a glimpse...

So, yesterday evening I had an accident with my racing bicycle which resulted in 4 fractures in my shoulder. I was told that next week, I will need to undergo surgery. One of the first things that came to mind when I was on the ground was the show two days later in Göteborg.

Currently, the painkillers (including morphine) are doing very well, so if that stays that way, I will still fly tomorrow from Amsterdam to Göteborg to position myself at the back rail of the Golden Circle, and hopefully without people moving against my arm. So if you see a Dutch guy with his right arm in a sling, please be careful and gently give me some space at the back of the GC so that under these circumstances I am still able to enjoy my 8th (and for now last) NITL show in the beautiful city of Göteborg ;-)

Edited by JY2016
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, money honey said:

Just went to check out the stadium. Preparations are in full swing. Spoke to a lovely security guy. Rocket Queen could be heard from inside. It couldn’t be the band doing sound check already could it??

We are on our way to Sticky fingers, wearing a red GN'R top, long blonde hair and definitely not tall :shrugs: My boyfriend has long hair. Hope to see you there :D

Just got on my (delayed..) train to Gothenburg. Will be staying with friends I rarely get to see so probably won't get to Sticky Fingers. Have fun those of you that do.

I'll be queuing from sometime around lunchtime tomorrow. Feel free to say hi if you see me! Saw a few familiar faces last year in Stockholm but didn't have the guts to talk to any of you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hejanne said:

We are on our way to Sticky fingers, wearing a red GN'R top, long blonde hair and definitely not tall :shrugs: My boyfriend has long hair. Hope to see you there :D

I’m here with my other half, already two beers in :wow::lol:... short dark hair, gnr top and tall ... sounds like we’re opposites 

1 hour ago, sailornick said:

Just saw Duff at Upper House, I got pushed away by security. Damn.

Well done!! Damn security!!

3 hours ago, JY2016 said:

So, yesterday evening I had an accident with my racing bicycle which resulted in 4 fractures in my shoulder. I was told that next week, I will need to undergo surgery. One of the first things that came to mind when I was on the ground was the show two days later in Göteborg.

Currently, the painkillers (including morphine) are doing very well, so if that stays that way, I will still fly tomorrow from Amsterdam to Göteborg to position myself at the back rail of the Golden Circle, and hopefully without people moving against my arm. So if you see a Dutch guy with his right arm in a sling, please be careful and gently give me some space at the back of the GC so that under these circumstances I am still able to enjoy my 8th (and for now last) NITL show in the beautiful city of Göteborg ;-)

Oh sorry heard this😦 i hope you have soon recovery and enjoy GNR gig 👍✊

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dean said:

When do the gates open?

Gates open 17.00
 18:15 Support Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown, later Graveyard

In Swedish

https://gotevent.se/evenemang/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-4557/#practical

Edit: and in English :)

Times to Note:
16.45 Doors open for Early Entrance ticket buyers
17:00 Door opens for all
18:15 Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown followed by Graveyard and then
Guns N’ Roses

Edited by paxhell
  • Like 1