Slash Gets Restraining Order Against Scary Man at Super Bowl Party

22 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/12/slash-guns-n-roses-restraining-order-threatening-harassment/#

SLASH

WINS RESTRAINING ORDER

Against Scary Man at Super Bowl Party

Slash Gets Restraining Order Against Scary Man at Super Bowl Party

0309-slash-tmz-3.jpg

Slash claims a man tried make his way into the guitarist's home during a Super Bowl party by convincing Slash's girlfriend he was a friend ... and Slash is so concerned and scared he's gone to court for a restraining order.

Slash claims when he was turned down by the woman, he rang the doorbell several times and got so angry he violently bashed the security camera.

Two weeks later, Slash says the guy showed up at an invitation-only party, claiming to be Slash's friend. When he was turned away he sat on his motorcycle in the parking lot revving his engine.

It's unclear why the guy wanted to get at Slash so badly, but it was enough to scare him into run to court. 

The judge granted a temporary restraining order. 

What the fuck is wrong with people?

two things to slash ...
1-look for a dentist
2-back take guitar lessons

How do these people know where Slash lives? I wish I knew where Axl lived! lol I would just wait outside to see if I could talk to him for a bit. I wouldn't stalk him.

I bet Axl lives in a well guarded gated community like Gene Simmons lives. I would if I were him. I would recommend to Slash to be very careful. Restraining orders do nothing to stop crazy people from trying to harm you.

I do hope this guy leaves Slash and his family alone.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more

19 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

How do these people know where Slash lives? I wish I knew where Axl lived! lol I would just wait outside to see if I could talk to him for a bit. I wouldn't stalk him.

I bet Axl lives in a well guarded gated community like Gene Simmons lives. I would if I were him. I would recommend to Slash to be very careful. Restraining orders do nothing to stop crazy people from trying to harm you.

I do hope this guy leaves Slash and his family alone.

You can google Axl's adress in Malibu...

Edited by Alejandro GNR

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

But sitting outside is still stalking:lol:

Well, I'm visiting California in April, and I'm planning to go to his house to at least get a picture in the Gate...what for??? I don't really know, I guess I'll feel good by being so close to where my all time music hero lives hahahah we fans can be weird, I must admit...

But I'm travelling from Argentina, so I don't care about being weird at all

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

But sitting outside is still stalking:lol:

It is, there's a fine line between support and stalking and people should stay on the right side of that. Boundaries exist and shouldn't be crossed. 

On 3/13/2018 at 3:14 AM, scooby845 said:

One of those people at the rail at every single GNR show... :lol:

:wow::D 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, auad said:

This sloppy guy can hire security guards.

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

Amateur hour. He should have at least tried to dress as a florist or a delivery guy, if you're going to stalk do it properly! :lol:

In seriousness though it sounds intimidating. Hope the guy backs off now.

Great advise to stalker!