Confirmed new album slash feat mk and the conspirators

6 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

What's gonna be interesting compared to the first 2 albums is that Frank Sidoris was added as a full band member after or during the WOF tour so this will be the first time we'll hear him trading riffs with Slash instead of Slash doing all the guitars. Could be better or worse

I honestly believe its for the worst... Sidoris is a little bit of a generic guitarrist.

14 minutes ago, default_ said:

I honestly believe its for the worst... Sidoris is a little bit of a generic guitarrist.

So were Izzy and Gilby..Slash doesn't need a fancyboy like Fortus, just someone who plays a loose groove to his riffs. IMHO atleast

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Carmenjello said:

So Mr Fernando „everybody look at me, I’m an important person“ Lebeis post from last year about how 2018 will be even better must have been in regards to acdc. Or he was just being the typical douche

Still a long way to go for 2018, but if history is taken into consideration, than this year will likely be a bust in comparison to Fernando's comments. I mean, remember when Guns' management announced exciting plans last year, only for it to turn out to be more tour dates? Lol.

9 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Sooo...any bets on when the Axl/DC album hits, based on Angus' prior outputs? 

Considering AC/DC timeline, if it does happen it may be out sooner than we think. RoB was released in 2014, we're in 2018 now. All things considered, we might have an Axl/DC album in 2019 or even in late 2018.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

holy shit. slashs solo album came out 8 fucking years ago. EIGHT. what the fuck

Right? And 4 years since his last album with THe Conspirators. Time flys, slow the fuck down already!!

Edited by pugachev
  • Like 1

I honestly am starting to hate being a fan of this band. Been waiting a long time for new music from Axl/Slash I'm grateful for the NITL tour but it had my hope up that they were gonna hit the studio with the new found fire they have. To be honest this and the fuckin Axl/DC thing really fuckin blows. No excited at all by any of this. 

• Like 1

honestly I'm a huge Slash fan, enjoyed every bit of his solo work... but at this point this kinda bums me up a lot; we will get another great rock record with lots of good riffs that will make us think "this would have been a great GNR song", we will get generic vocals and lyrics, and again I love Myles but it's just the objective truth... his writing does not have the same impact. When World on Fire was released I was all over it for a couple of months and I still like it but it got old really quick, and I'm not happy to say these things. I get it though, the album was on hold for 2 damn years, and since it's already scheduled for september I would guess that these songs are the ones that were in writing and pre production before the GNR tour kicked in, so of course they're gonna complete and release the album. Also since Slash is constantly writing I would like to think that the riffs and ideas that came up recently and are coming up now will be saved for future GNR music; he does sound pretty happy about Guns and Slash would not be this happy about it if new music was not being considered... I think he wants to add new elements to the legacy of the band, he is not the kinda guy to keep touring without any creative energy, that's why I believe it will happen. Of course I would have prefered to be sooner, but again, I get why he wanted to wrap this record up first

• Like 4