Are you satisfied with the current state of affairs in GNR world?

Are you satisfied with the current state of affairs in GNR world?  

240 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted no but really I'm somewhere inbetween. I loved seeing them live and feel fortunate that it was something that actually happened after years of animosity.

But....I would like at least one decent interview, TV, radio or print that has both Axl and Slash. I understand the myriad of reasons as to why they are probably not doing this but it doesn't stop me desiring it. :lol:

I would like a new album or even just a straightforward answer as to whether it's on the cards or not.

Again, I've enjoyed the tour and would never have wished it not to happen but I'd like to feel it didn't just come about because it was a massive pay day for all involved and that there is a semblance of investment in taking GNR forward again.

Edit: Oh and yeah, I want that Axl autobiography too! :axl92:

• Like 3

Since I consider reunion as cash grab - didn't have any high hopes about new music from GNR. But after SMKC new album confirmed, and strong rumors about Axl/DC - rock fan in me is very happy - because when you get new music from real rock titans today, you have to be greatful...

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

You are getting worse @Ratam even i am having trouble working that sentence out :lol::hug:

@janrichmondmaybe you not understand because violent emotion is a spanish expresion, is like you emotion is such sudden that not allow you think with much brightness,is like a emotion for a moment,i hope clear you this☺

• Like 2

Not really. It's still just Axl's touring machine.

There's no news or interviews, no indication of new music, and the shows last year weren't nearly as good as the initial legs.

I'm really looking forward to Axl/DC though. Honestly the only (realistic) hope I have about this band is that Axl is doing AC/DC stuff now, and when the Europe shows kick off he'll sound as good as he did on the NA '16 leg, or even the 'Throne Era', before touring with Angus sometime afterwards...

3 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I got to see Slash, Axl, and Duff together twice on stage together playing the songs I love and have always dreamed about getting to hear with them all playing together. And they sounded amazing doing it.  

Life is good.  Would I like a new album? Of course, but as someone who did not expect to even get to ever see Slash and Axl on stage ever again - you know what, I feel very fortunate

this sums it up.  Oddly seeing them reunited on stage was something i never thought id see and its still satisfying to this day.  Ugh i dream of a new album with those three back together but idk. At this rate the best we can hope for is slash and duff adding stuff to the chinese leftovers.  

• Like 1

Very happy that I may actually hear Axl singing on new material in the not too distant future, if, as it seems, AC/DC are continuing. That's what I'd hoped for since I first heard that he was replacing Brian.

In terms of GN'R, nothing much has changed, just the usual, endless wait for a new album. :shrugs:The reunion's been fun, though.

• Like 1

I’m somewhere in the middle. My thing is that I already know that there won’t be new Guns music and gave up on that dream years ago. When I lowered my expectations the way I have with this band I find that I can’t really be dissastisfed because I don’t expect anything out of them.