Matt Sorum Quits Hollywood Vampires

44 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Don't know where to post this, but Matt left Hollywood Vampires. 

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/matt-sorum-leaving-hollywood-vampires/

Interestingly lately he has been @ 'ing Axl on twitter.

Lol could probably be just his Artbit thing, just had to share it here. 

everything starts with happy birthdays.

happy birthdays are coded message in GNR land. :ph34r: we need to get the team back together. #CSIMygnr

• Haha 2

I hold onto hope that original music by the Kings of Chaos 'collective' could be really great.

But he also said in the UCR article that he's planning to focus on ArtBit.  To me it would take some adjusting to if Matt suddenly becomes this huge music business hustler. 

25 minutes ago, soon said:

I hold onto hope that original music by the Kings of Chaos 'collective' could be really great.

But he also said in the UCR article that he's planning to focus on ArtBit.  To me it would take some adjusting to if Matt suddenly becomes this huge music business hustler. 

He said too that the more highligh in his carrer was Velvet Revolver.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

But just because he wasn't a hired hand in VR. In GNR he was just a hired musican whereas VR was kind of his band too.

Yes, i read this and forget put this quote,he said that Guns was a band already existed and in Velvet Revolver he create music with Duff and Slash

Bummer. I'm seeing Hollywood Vampires in June. Would've been cool to see/hear Sorum, never seen him playing live. Oh well... there's still Joe Perry, Alice and Depp, so I'm not complaining.

That ArtBit thing sounds interesting. Hopefully it works and artists can get a better compensation for their creative work.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, action said:

happy birthdays are coded message in GNR land. :ph34r: we need to get the team back together. #CSIMygnr

So true. SIDE NOTE: RHCPs gave John Frusciante a birthday shout out a few weeks ago on Instagram. I hope this theory is correct. Lol

• Like 4

2 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Most celebs have private twitter or Facebook accounts with aliases.

2 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Most celebs have private twitter or Facebook accounts with aliases.

Yes, this that i suspect of Axl, don't is credible  he not follow  anybody.

8 hours ago, Carne_asaDA said:

So true. SIDE NOTE: RHCPs gave John Frusciante a birthday shout out a few weeks ago on Instagram. I hope this theory is correct. Lol

Would be so awesome to have John back! But I think he said recently that maybe it could happen at some point in the future but he's not into the idea right now.

As far as GNR goes, Slash wished Izzy a happy birthday on twitter the past two years and nothing came of that :no:

Since then, DeLeo left the Vampires too.  Even though it makes sense with STP supporting their new album, it stands out how the drummer and bassist quit at same time.  Sometimes that could indicate that the band 'just wasnt the same with out him'?  Maybe Matt already figured Robert would need to step away? Just fun, baseless, speculation but I'd love to hear an original project with Matt and Robert as a creative force.  

On 3/29/2018 at 12:16 PM, action said:

Happy Birthday's are the accidental blank texts on purpose in the GNR world. It's their way of saying they miss you.