Happy Birthday Izzy!

Happy Birthday, Izzy! Thank's for everything you've done for Guns N' Roses back in the day, but I hope you someday realize that you left the band 27 years ago when they needed you the most, and that you shouldn't be payed the same as Axl/Slash/Duff. That way we can dream of having an AFD5 reunion :) Hope you have a really nice day.

Also, Slash's tweet :wub:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Happy Birthday, Izzy! Thank's for everything you've done for Guns N' Roses back in the day, but I hope you someday realize that you left the band 27 years ago when they needed you the most, and that you shouldn't be payed the same as Axl/Slash/Duff. That way we can dream of having an AFD5 reunion :) Hope you have a really nice day.

That is not so much a back-handed compliment, more a back-handed birthday greeting!

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, soon said:

Also, fuck you.  But mainly your awesome.  But do a guest spot already.

A little frustration with Izzy? It will pass. And then, all that is left, is a hint of sadness and acceptance of reality. Hopefully. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 1

This thread was ruined so fast that it must be a record...

Sure Duff, who wrote like 2 songs in GNR, deserves a lot more money than Izzy just because Izzy missed half of the last tour and the covers album (which he actually recorded stuff for but it wasn't used). GNR did so much since Izzy left that he shouldn't even get paid to play, he should pay to be allowed on stage... :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday, Izzy!! Thank you for having integrity, knowing what you're worth and not accepting shit from anybody. Stay cool, you free spirit.

Ps: And thank you for the music of course! Many of my favorite songs wouldn't exist without you, a silly corporative tour won't change that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

8 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

A little frustration with Izzy? It will pass. And then, all that is left, is a hint of sadness and acceptance of reality. Hopefully. 

Wise words but Im not at acceptance yet.  I oscillate between anger and bargaining.  Now I know who to come to for an Izzy-issues therapy session - thanks!  :lol:

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Also, Slash's tweet :wub:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9246-1437550455-5.g

• Like 1