How do you feel towards Axl Rose these days?

Which of the following best describes how you currently feel about Axl?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

I'm well aware of the line ups. Chinese was the only material that was released, there is alot more material. If that sees the light of day or new music is worked on or a bit of both is used is what remains to be seen. 

I highly doubt Fortus and company won't be featured on a new recording, they have stuck by Axls side and they think highly of eachother. So possibly In a few years you might have to eat your words.

Oh yeah, if my grandma was not dead she would be alive :question:

:lol: :facepalm:

I don't care about "eating my words" because I'm not into a ridiculous competition where I don't want GN'R to progress and never release music again. I hope they will and I have no idea who's gonna be the personnel of said music.

I am merely stating the fact that it was only the early nuGN'R lineup who wrote CD and supposedly all that "unknown" material locked in the "vault" since ancient times; the current hacks did nothing.

However, if Fortus & company get to put their claws in a future GN'R album and even if the whole original lineup would get together and write, that material will never top what they released in the 80s & 90s. Unless a miracle happens, their prime is long gone.

1 hour ago, Order of Nine said:

Regarding Izzy, hasn't he released like 11 albums since Guns? Where are all the timeless and memorable songs from that catalog? Yes he was great working with Axl and company, but Imho none of the past alumni has been close to having ONE song that is of the caliber of a Guns release.

What does Izzy solo career have to do with this discussion :question:

When I mentioned him above it was strictly about his time on GN'R. Six years when he did much more than all the years combined of all the hacks together.

As for the alumni, I think it is stupid to say that they couldn't make a song of the Guns caliber because HELLO, Guns is Axl-Slash-Duff-Izzy-Steven. Of course, they couldn't replicate. Neither Axl could replicate Estranged, SCOM, WTTJ or Don't Cry with his nuGNR.

1 hour ago, Order of Nine said:

People seem to like Sorum around here, he is the epitome of a hired hand. What Guns song has he written music for??

BS. The epitome of a hired hand would be Ashba.

Sorum recorded the UYI albums and The Spaghetti Incident. That's a zillion times more than what Freese, Mantia and Ferrer ever did with Guns.

• GNFNR 1